ID Introduction ***You deserve it - well done!***

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself @ ID' started by Genya, Aug 26, 2004.

1. Genya

Genya New Member

Hi all!

I genuinely feel priviledged to be able to post in this new board and wish you all the success and fantastic feelings of "esprit de corps" that having some "ownership" of a web community brings. You *all* deserve it!

For myself, I come from ATS (your sister site!!), I'm male, 53 (though young at heart :D ) and live in UK... Well, somebody has to!! :p

I will watch the growth of this *fantastic* site with tremendous enthusiasm - it will evolve into something so wonderful, so important, so significant, that it will rival ATS's unique style I'm sure!

People - here's to denying ignorance in all it's forms!

Peace to you all - sincerely! G ;^))

2. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

Thanks Genya, welcome and dive right in. We are going to be popping in new forums like mad. We are gonna mix things up and see what takes off and what doesnt and adjust to the interests of the members.

3. Genya

Genya New Member

Hi Zsandmann!

Very many thanx for the welcome! The board has tremendous potentail and I like the idea (very much!) of being flexible with regard to seeing what works - and what doesn't!!

I wish you all the success in the World - if I can helo in any way then please ask - though I'm sure your team is more than adequately equipped to handle any contingencies!!

Best wishes to you and "Ignorancedenied"!!

4. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

Hey Genya,

Thanks alot! We have some great ideas planned and hope everyone enjoys it. It is great to have you as a member. I am sure we will give you plenty of reason to split your time with ATS... BWAHAHA ;)

5. DontTreadOnMe

DontTreadOnMe Member

Genya, I'm glad I read your post. For some reason, I thought you were a she. You should know, many folks at ATS thought I was a he. *sigh* one of the drawbacks of cyberspace.

6. Cinderloft

Cinderloft Premium Member

I just put everyone into the same classification and leave it at that: Human. ;)