ID Lounge You are a great community...

Discussion in 'ID Members Lounge' started by helenheaven, Mar 16, 2005.

1. helenheaven

helenheaven Premium Member

and I hate to love ya and leave ya but this super mod has to have some time out filling God's purpose of lying on a sunny beach soaking up them rays....and them pina coladas...

;)

Should be back in a few months when I'm sure they'll be 1000 sunny new faces here!

I'll pop in now and then, feel free to message me (yahoo)

Thanks for being such a cool, witty, thoughtful and kind group of people. Special thanks for my birthday surprise! I'll never forget that!

OK, TAKE CARE

Hels

Look after yourselves peeps!

2. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

You will be missed, Queen of the Rings! Hurry back, and keep safe.

Z

PS Beware the Tiny Tofu Swans

3. Bleys

Bleys Phoenix Takes Flight Staff Member

:cryb: BS - don't leave, I'll miss you too much. :cryb:

Please keep in touch if at all possible - you have my email.

B.

4. Mizar

Mizar Premium Member

Aww Helen has a way of making the subtile jokes that brighten my day. Sorry to see you go but where every you are there you will be. I Know thought that if your not here your obviously somewhere else.

have fun where ever you are , safe journey space fan.:up:

5. mscbkc070904

mscbkc070904 Premium Member

Drop a message sometime (Y!), hate to see you leave just when things were getting good, but hope to see you back around soon. Take Care, Stay Safe, Keep In Touch!

Mike:no::(

[Edited on 3-17-2005 by mscbkc070904]

6. Seth Bullock

Seth Bullock Premium Member

7. tablet

tablet Premium Member

We need more super mod online. It makes me feel safe logging in.

:(

8. Icewolf

Icewolf Premium Member

Witty, thoughtful? lol, are you talking about the same people? lol Seriously when are you due back HH? You'll be sorely missed by the community.

- Ice -

9. junior_smith

junior_smith Premium Member

sucks that ur leaving, hope you come back soon, don't pull a cinderloft on us.

10. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

Yep, miss cinderloft alot.. hope he returns one day as well.

Helen, you are a great friend and I am glad for the rings to have brought us all together.... It has been a wild and crazy ride with more ups than downs. This is the internet, so the good thing is that you will always know where to find us. Good luck with everything that you have to do and all of your plans. We will miss you when your gone and will have a fun time when you return.

Have a big Guiness for me! Cheers till your next return.. :cheers: