Chit Chat Yellow #5 Does NOT Cause Your Testicles To Shrink!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by DreamLandMafia, Aug 31, 2004.

1. DreamLandMafia

DreamLandMafia Premium Member

Most people think that drinking Moutain Dew or anything else with Yellow #5 in it will cause your penis or testicles to shrink. This is not true. There have been no recorded cases of permanent "shrinkage". This alleged medical autrocity (sp?) is False!

Snopes Reference Page

2. Seth Bullock

Seth Bullock Premium Member

Hmmm. Well then what is causing mi.... Never mind.;)

3. DreamLandMafia

Thats how its always been!!!

[people in the background go OOOHHHHHHHHH]

4. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

BUT drinking mountain dew does cause this phenomena of emitting a yellow liquid from your [edit].

Strange....
    :p

---pineapple

5. Cinderloft

Cinderloft Premium Member

Lol. The Dew. Liquid code for programmers. I love this stuff, possibly too much. Thank god my nads are safe, all I have to worry about is the diabetes. Soda = evil, tasty tasty evil.

C.

6. DreamLandMafia

You want some good carbonated beverage to keep you awake at night?? Try BAWLS!!

7. prophetMiKE

prophetMiKE New Member

When I want to stay awake for 24 hours or more w/o ANY SLEEP... I TRY MONSTER ENERGY DRINK. It also comes in a low-carb formula for the healthy people out there.

I love my monster... :D

-prophetMiKE

8. Zerinity

Zerinity New Member

:clwndnc:I love Moutain Dew. Only way I get through those MED finals this year. Studing to be a nurnot having Nads to worry about shrinking, it helps. I am gonna have to look in to Bawls tho.:ham:

*Z*

9. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

Have you had Mountain Dew AMP Zerinity? It will light you up it has so much caffine, its crazy. Welcome to the board, and remember, there can be only one

Z

10. Mizar

Mizar Premium Member

what about surge that stuff used to keep you hyper for hours!

11. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

Oh man I miss surge, I was a member over at http://www.savesurge.org for the first year, but its gone now, I finally had to accept Surge isnt coming back.

12. Bloodlust

Bloodlust New Member

yay my nads are safe agan:frog:

13. marg6043

marg6043 Premium Member

Seth Bullock,

Having problems with the Yellow in the dew, or is the mellow yellow problem.

I don't believe in any of that but is fun to listen to these type pf myths that make men go worry about their private parts.:o

14. kiwirobin

kiwirobin Premium Member

Dam, I've been trying for months and waiting for the results to kick in.
    Looks like I'll just have to keep wearing baggies.
    Oh yeah, try eating a banana with your energy drink apparantly the potassium reacts quite well with it. I've tried it and it seemed to put an edge on it.

15. mscbkc070904

mscbkc070904 Premium Member

I have heard that urban legend for years about it shrinking the package. But is there actual scientific proof it doesnt? ok there is a ref page but, where the medical opinion from various research labs and institutes?

16. Derek

Derek ■֎؜♫■ Staff Member

How funny, I heard about this myth growing up, but it never stopped me from enjoying my DEW! I have long stopped drinking this and now am addicted to Diet Coke. I wonder.... :lol:

17. Iceberg

Iceberg Premium Member

I completely agree with marg6043.

It's just so funny to watch the guys fret over their most prized possesion. :lol:

Cruel as it is, I must tell some of my guy friends about this [not the part about it being untrue, of couse]. Just watchh their faces fall.