Would you login if more people are online?

Discussion in 'Website Support & Announcements' started by Icewolf, Mar 19, 2005.

1. Icewolf

Icewolf Premium Member

Just wondering if you would log in if more people were online. I've noticed that there are always a lot of guests here, some are even members I'd guess. But would any of you log in if there were more people online?

- Ice -

2. tablet

tablet Premium Member

Ya, and if one leave, the other start leaving! Weird!!

3. oddtodd

oddtodd Premium Member

I like my extended circle of friends here and really don't look at how many people are here except to look for WHICH of my friends is here in case I feel like sending a u2u .

I don't think many guests even look at the "who's online" stats , they register and login if they want to comment or join as they see fit .

Sometimes I REMEMBER to log off , and browse until I have something to respond to .

I thinks it's good that alot of people browse and use this site for references , I bet we are on thousands of bookmarks !

Hi Ice , Hi Tablet !

4. _Angel_1991

_Angel_1991 Premium Member

yes....
    I have noticed that at one time I was the only member on with 20 guests.... that is weird.

5. Icewolf

Icewolf Premium Member

Hi!! I'd like to start a fire in this thread to see if suddenly the knowledge of the password seeps into my head!!

(this is thread 2400 btw)

NOPE didn't work, :(

[Edited on 10-4-2005 by Icewolf]

6. parrhesia

parrhesia Member

I'm normally logged in when I visit the site, and generally don't check to see who, if anyone, is online while I'm browsing.

7. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

Well, we get alot of guests, because many search engines go through our site to get updated pages. These are spiders, that are weaving thir way through all of the posts and picking up urls and keywords.

We always seem to have a few on.....

8. Waxy cheesecake

Waxy cheesecake Premium Member

I've always noticed a rush of people coming on around 4: 00-4:30. Everyone seems to log on during that time. It usually ends at around 5: 00, and everyone starts to leave. At lest thats what my clock says.

[Edited on 14-4-2005 by Waxy cheesecake]