Chit Chat World At Peace??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by black hawk, Dec 2, 2004.

1. black hawk

black hawk Premium Member

Do you think one day this world will finally come to a day of peace, and stay that way?. Wake up in the morning, With peace. Well everyone has their different views of peace......These days are hevilly curupting. Peace is the fear and fear has become the peace. I think it is sick. More humans are feared now a days, instead of being at peace....i hope it ends

2. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

I wish that were true, but I view utopia as an idealistic concept. There will always be degenerates, greed, envy, lust, and these will lead to a dark underbelly of any society devised. Its a circle, ying and yang, good and evil, pro and con, you cant have one withou tthe other. At times the balance may be shifted one way or the other but inevitably it shifts back to a balance.

3. tablet

tablet Premium Member

Do you think one day this world will finally come to a day of peace, and stay that way?.

IF Peace really exist I'm sure we would have it already but I don't see it. I'm with Z on this one, I too believe that PEACE is an impossible dream but yet we are chasing after peace.

The war that is goign on right now it claim to be for "peace".

4. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

I dont think so. We are never in total war, and are never at total peace. We(on a personal level) and the world always fall somewhere inbetween

---pineapple

5. helenheaven

helenheaven Premium Member

World peace will never be achieved whilst religion exists.

6. black hawk

ya, well.....theres always peace in heaven...lol

7. Waxy cheesecake

Waxy cheesecake Premium Member

Very true, black hawk. Peace on earth is impossible.

8. Waxy cheesecake

Waxy cheesecake Premium Member

Are you suggesting that we get rid of religion? Once we get rid of that its only a short step to world war 3. Religion is the only thing keeping us in the kind of peace that we are in.

9. black hawk

well, i dont think religion is peace, i will call it fear......God is good , but god is god , god is love , the creator, he is not the religion......and if it is true that , we cannot sin ....then no one is going to heaven.. god loves us all

10. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

again, this is treading a fine line here. This is not a religion-themed forum. Plz keep that in mind.

---pineapple

11. tablet

tablet Premium Member

I think we should allow. A lounge discussion to get to know our difference. :cheers