Physical Science White Noise Phenomenon?

Discussion in 'Physical Science' started by Icewolf, Dec 31, 2004.

1. Icewolf

Icewolf Premium Member

Extra points if you can say that

What do you all know of white noise phenomenon?

2. bodebliss

bodebliss The Zoc-La of Kromm-B Premium Member

You know life is subjective, so you tell me ,' I have a dwarf living in my closet', and I go, 'ok'.

Then you go, ' I have a time machine, and I just got back from ancient Greece.' , and I say, 'You got any proof?' and you open yor hand and say, 'Yeah, I brought back some dirt.' , and I go, 'Ok '.

The whole white noise thing doesn't make any sense.

Here is an institute that specilizes in tapes that contain quite alot of white noise to help people improve themselves, if that is possible.

http://www.hemi-sync.com/shop/customer/home

3. junior_smith

junior_smith Premium Member

theer is two types of white noise, one is like left over radiation from the big bang, so every time you have the fuzziness on your tv its left over from the big bang.

or 2:
    in intelligence if you take your particular message, then layer it with 'white noise' say static nosie it is virtually impossible to decode unless you have the same white noise that you can take off the track to hear the message.

4. Icewolf

Icewolf Premium Member

theres a film out about ithas anyone seen it?

5. bodebliss

Another sci-fi-horror-thriller what have you for the easily inducted. You are welcome to go see it, my Dad ( god bless his soul ) used to fall asleep in front of the television all the time, and the gain (you know the longer you leave it on the louder it gets ) would wake me and, I would turn it off, by the time I did turn it off it was a really loud White-Noise because back then TV only ran to 1:30 AM.

6. DreamLandMafia

DreamLandMafia Premium Member

Aint out yet...

7. Goku

Goku New Member

You are rediculious. The big bang? lol nothing is left from that, were you at the big bang?

8. Icewolf

Icewolf Premium Member

if you want to talk about the big bang start a thread about it in the physics forum, junior could explain it in full

9. marg6043

marg6043 Premium Member

White noise phenomenon has been used to explain paranormal occurences of voices from the death.

10. bodebliss

I don't think this is really worthy of scientific study. The SETI organisation has been listening to white noise on millions of freqs for decades, you'd think just once you'd get a report from them, "Hey, we haven't heard from any aliens, but we are getting a heck of alot of dead people on channel such-n-such. It sounds like they got a real party going on in heaven. I heard a gig by Hendrix, Lennon, and Morrison just last nite.", That isn't happening though. The matter is empty. Nothing here, move on.

11. marg6043

marg6043 Premium Member

Hey you never know if the voices and noises are actually people or beings from the realms of another dimension.

I am a strong believer that we are not alone in this world and is more to reality that we humans can comprehend in our earth human state.:cool:

Sometimes is worth it to listen to the voices and learn from them.:lol::lol:

12. Ikebana

Ikebana Member

White noise? Is it what we used to call "hearing silence? It has a useful purpose, maybe comes from somewhere else, but who knows?Some can hear it all their lives. That is all I will say for now. :smug: