Dismiss Notice
Attention: All Treasure Hunters.
Our Website Has Changed.

CLICK HERE for the Forrest Fenn Thrill Of the Chase Discussion Group.

When Will Ignorance Be Denied?

Discussion in 'Website Support & Announcements' started by Zsandmann, Aug 30, 2004.

1. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

The answer is:

THIS WEEK!!!!!!!

Thats right members ID.com WILL go online THIS WEEK!

• Winner! Winner! x 1
  2. Cinderloft

Cinderloft Premium Member

Ooooh, I can't wait! *Dances in his chair in child-like anticipation*

On another note, I am back online. Took a little bit, but the move went well, and we are all nice and settled in our new place. Still unpacking a few things here and there, but the big worries are over (aside from me yet finding a job) but that shouldnt be too long.

I shall continue to reload until the launch, and then a little more. :)

Peace.

C.

3. Whoo Hoo! Ill bring the chips and salsa! Someone else is in charge of beer this time.:cool:

4. DreamLandMafia

DreamLandMafia Premium Member

Cool!

Its not gonna be like..."This Week!!!...well...actually late late Saturday night...but still thats THIS WEEK!!!" is it?

FireFox is autoreloading the page every15 minutes in a minimixed tab...it glows when theres something changed...so Ill know when itll be changed the least bit! :)

5. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

its gonna be like the middle of this week, more info soon...

6. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

Soon Soon SOON! Can you feel it. I can. ;) Its gonna be great. Some of you saw some things pop up earlier and quickly disappear, cool huh? Call it a sneak peak, but keep it to yourselves. All will see soon!

7. DarkHelmet

DarkHelmet Member

From all the Forum topics I saw... I may be posting here more often than I do on ATS. I will extremely enjoy topics like that since those are my favorite fields.

8. Cinderloft

Cinderloft Premium Member

Well, unfortunately I must have missed them, but I can guess there will be scientific discussion. New things that are out there to benefit us all, and the unwillingness of the mass-controlled population because their controllers want to keep it suppressed. Anything like that? I'm very intrigued and want spoilers!

C.