ID Lounge What's your age?

Discussion in 'ID Members Lounge' started by tablet, Sep 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tablet

tablet Premium Member

What\'s your age?

What's your number?

Whoa! I can't edit the poll?

I intentionally made the number unlogical (age range and 666 was included) so that later I'll try and edit it to see if the vote will messed up. Look like you can't mess it.

[Edited on 30-9-2004 by tablet]

2. jedimaster

jedimaster New Member

Just turned 15 yesterday.

3. tablet

tablet Premium Member

Congratulation brother. Quickly you are dying. So is everyone. The day you're borned is the day you are slowly dying. :)

4. helenheaven

helenheaven Premium Member

Yes, life is a terminal illness

5. justme1640

justme1640 Member

Oh come on I can't be the oldest one here -- you more mature folks answer the poll so I won't be the only one in that particular range of numbers...... :(

jm

6. tablet

tablet Premium Member

What do you mean jm? The older you are, the more respect you get from people! :)

[Edited on 8-10-2004 by tablet]

7. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

ok, a philisophical question...... Wait, no... two of them.. One just came to me.

1... No one said only physical age.... ;) Maybe you just feel that you are the oldest and we all feel that we are young. :D:lol::lol: :pbjtime::pbjtime::pbjtime:

2... (this is not towards JM...) this is about respect for older people.... Ok, should a stupid older person be respected more than a stupid younger person? Or should a stupid, non caring and lazy older person be respected more than an intelligent, hardworking, and caring younger person? :roll: :roll: ;);)

[Edited on 8-10-2004 by JcMinJapan]

8. justme1640

justme1640 Member

Sure, Sure JC -- now I know what you think about me :no: :o

I may be 51 but mentally I don't think I have progressed much beyond 24 -- must be a family trait though -- my aunt who just passed away was 93 and she said that just her body aged she was always in here 20's in her mind.

and hopefully the stupid older person will still know more than the stupid younger person :)

jm

9. DreamLandMafia

DreamLandMafia Premium Member

15 in 2 months and 1 day.

But 14 right now. I know....im so much cooler than kids my age ;)

10. Mizar

Mizar Premium Member

GWAHAHAHAHAHA and still ingnorant to geting my drivers licnece

ingnorance excepted here

i go cycling /touring alot so i enjoy riding my bike everywhere Lance has nothing on me. hmmph:cool:

11. papa viejo

papa viejo New Member

53 years 6months and 20 days OH MY GOD! that's almost half a million hours HOW MANY DO I HAVE LEFT? and why am i wasting them here?

12. marg6043

marg6043 Premium Member

My god I am old enough to be the mother of most people in here, that exclude papa viejo.:lol:

13. Man this is a young room. I just turned 31. :sing:

14. tablet

tablet Premium Member

Not good. Shock Bullet should merge this with his. There's another poll that is the same as this but this one is screwed up.

15. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

I agree with Tablet. Can everyone vote here instead?

thread locked

---pineapple

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.