whats with the debate seth!!!! forum?

Discussion in 'Website Support & Announcements' started by junior_smith, Oct 2, 2004.

1. junior_smith

junior_smith Premium Member

i posted a reply then it got deleted lmao
    so what happened did somebody hack into it?

2. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

Hmmm... deleted... hmmm... I wonder why? ha ha Read the description... ;)
    Debate Seth... hmmmmm I guess you will have to wait for the MASTER himself... HMMM... What could this be... what could it not be? hmmm... We could debate this all day.... PUN intended... ha ha ha Patience... hmmmm.

Will it be? Will it Not be? Those are the questions. Only one man can answer that!

[Edited on 2-10-2004 by JcMinJapan]

3. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

Or Seth= Seth Bullock ;)

if the concept forming in my head is right, this should be a very interesting addition to ID.com :D

---pineapple

4. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

Indeed, it seems Seth has placed himself in fron of the ID.com political podium. Step up and debate the issues. This should be very interesting.

5. Bleys

Bleys Phoenix Takes Flight Staff Member

I'm up for good, honest political discussion of the issues without mud-slinging. If I'm wrong or mistaken on an issue, I'll cop to it.

Will this be a no flame zone?

6. pineappleupsidedown

I think all of ID.com is a no flame zone. At least, it has been so far and i hope it will remain that way.

---pineapple

7. ilovepizza

ilovepizza Premium Member

I am so happy there is going to be a debate forum. I will be participating in all the debates I can.

If the admin ever want to debate each other I would be glad to run the debate for them.

8. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

Flaming will not be tolerated as with all the ID forums, stick to the facts and leave the mud in the pit where it belongs. If that happens this will be a great forum like all the ID forums.

9. pineappleupsidedown

It is a little unclear. Do we wait for Seth to post his view and then debate him, or may we post the opening statement?

---pineapple

10. Bleys

Bleys Phoenix Takes Flight Staff Member

As I understand it we can post whatever we like - similar to ATS - but the forum was to be a discussion of the issues and not a mudslinging match.