Puzzles & Games What Side of Your Brain do You Use?

Discussion in 'Puzzles & Games' started by Juanita, Dec 23, 2004.

1. Juanita

Juanita Member

I came across this while searching to learn faster.

Take the test to determine which side of the brain you use the most!
    http://web-us.com/brain/braindominance.htm

Then discover how each side works in processing information and how to improve the other side!

BTW - I'm normally right-sided. :p

2. /Future Corpse/

/Future Corpse/ Premium Member

Your right side or my right side?

3. tablet

tablet Premium Member

This is odd. I'm right-brained but this test say I use my left-brain mostly! I think it's ID fault!!

4. Fitzpatrick

Fitzpatrick Member

Answered left brain to all 18 questions

5. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

I answered 9 left and nine right, So therefore it says im left brained.

--pineapple

6. AD5673

AD5673 Member

wouldnt you be both? that thingie is weird...

im left

7. tablet

tablet Premium Member

Remember, the result are based on the questions you answered. They cannot give you a 100% accurate answer to whether you're right or left because you've not give them all your life experience.

8. Spookyvince

Spookyvince New Member

Impressive... It says 13 right and 5 left, and it matches me so much... Did you all read your conclusions and comparisons left-right? Maybe useful to follow some of the advice...

9. Waxy cheesecake

Waxy cheesecake Premium Member

I answered 6 right and 12 left. I'm not only left brained but I am also left handed. Thats what the test says, but I found that when I read the discriptions I was both. I'm creative and sequential. I'm a good speller but sometimes I make spelling mistakes that make me look like an idiot. If theres and order to things I follow it, if not, I'm random. I'm the best of both worlds.:D

[Edited on 25-12-2004 by Waxy cheesecake]

10. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

Thats sort of strange, as normally a left handed person is right brained.

I dunno, i just hear it somewhere.

---Pineapple

11. Waxy cheesecake

Thats because the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body and the left side of the brain controls the right side of the body.

12. dacruz

dacruz New Member

humm..I think I "use" the "emotional side" more then the "other" one..

13. Mevans

Mevans New Member

That is sort of correct pineapple. The connections from your brain to your nervous system cross at the top of your neck. So the connections that start on the left control the right, and those that start on the right, control the left. That is highly simplified, because I am really not a brain surgeon..honest. But, that still does not guarantee which hand you will be. You can be both left brained and left handed.

[Edited on 12-27-2004 by Mevans]

14. marg6043

marg6043 Premium Member

Interesting I am left sided and it makes sense to me, pretty good.

15. DucKid

DucKid Premium Member

I took a tickle test on this, it said I use both sides, which leads to indecisiveness, sounds just like me! :roll:

16. bodebliss

bodebliss The Zoc-La of Kromm-B Premium Member

Both!

I...can't....resist!

Must...Use...Both...Sides.......aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh..........

17. marcus

marcus Premium Member

Right side,if I was to have guessed from the descriptions at the end I would have said right sided.

18. Ameliah

Ameliah Member

It says that I am left brained (12/18 questions). About the whole left side of brain controls right side of body thing, I was a leftie when I was smaller but my mom forced me to be a rightie so that "life wouldn't be so hard," does that switch the side of the brain that you use when you switch which hand you use more often? And, are ambidextrous people both right and left brained?
    :pbjtime: (< My baby cousin liked the dancing banana, so I placed it on here for her)

19. Waxy cheesecake

I don't know. Perhaps ambidextrous people are both. No you didn't switch brain sides you just practiced that way for so long you overcame how you brain was wired. Life isn't hard for a lefty, its never been hard for me.(Well, at lest not because I'm left handed)
    EDIT: Thats strange. Last time I took the test it scored me as a left brained person. Now it scores me as a right brained person. Odd. Oh well, just proof that I'm the best of both worlds!

[Edited on 15-8-2005 by Waxy cheesecake]

20. Mizar

Mizar Premium Member

when this thread first started back in the day I took the test and scored left brained now I scored right brained... Go figure:puz: