Chit Chat What Sex Is Your Brain?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by tablet, Nov 26, 2004.

1. tablet

tablet Premium Member

2. DreamLandMafia

DreamLandMafia Premium Member

3. tablet

tablet Premium Member

Let me guess, female thinking? :D

Don't worry about it. This is similiar to the "left" or "right" brain thread. Overtime you'll change.

4. Bleys

Bleys Phoenix Takes Flight Staff Member

Ok, I scored a 60 so I guess I'm on the border between male and female thinking. Yes? No?

Well either that or I have a split personality...in that case - :swear: tablet.

The question about sitting next to a member of the same sex was difficult to answer - my answer wouldn't have changed if I was sitting next to member of the opposite sex. (personal space is a quirk of mine)

Interesting test though.:bouncy:

B.

5. Mark

Mark ♤♡◇♧ Staff Member

I am going to resist this.

Some things are just better not being known to me.

6. tablet

tablet Premium Member

Bleys, women's language are so complicated. Having split-personality makes it even more complicated. :lol:

C'mon now smirkley, Don't be afraid to find out!! I know you don't want to be known to use words like...

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/wordswomen.shtml

Now that's complication!! Now why is it soo complicated? I tried to copy and use that method but never works! I think they just born with that ability to use such words. :lol:

FINE! :mad:

7. junior_smith

junior_smith Premium Member

tablet, i can do that thing with my foot and the numebr 6

8. Mark

Mark ♤♡◇♧ Staff Member

OK OK,... I took them.

The first test was difficult becouse I kept taking too long.

The second test I fell into the comfortable score range of Male.

It wasnt that bad,... but I was worried at first. :lol:

9. tablet

tablet Premium Member

smith:: i can do that thing with my foot and the numebr 6
    Really? You mean a zero instead of the 6. Try again. Make sure it's number 6 and not the zero when you draw in the air. :ham:

10. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

i got in the middle both times.

---pineapple

11. /Future Corpse/

/Future Corpse/ Premium Member

Hu, strange! I never really considered my mind to be gender spacific. I suppose that I like to do 'male' things as I have been conditioned to do so by my enviornment, but I don't really think I go about it in an overly male or female way.

12. Icewolf

Icewolf Premium Member

i took one look and left

13. DontTreadOnMe

DontTreadOnMe Member

Well, I think like a woman. But don't particulary like them...no flaming here, please. Let me explain, in high school, I had an all-woman shorthand class. I couldn't take it. One-on-one, women are okay.
    BTW, I am a woman.;)

14. marg6043

marg6043 Premium Member

I have been a female in all my lives, I am so feminine that people will tell me immediately after the meet me.

Yes I am all girl and women with all the frills and bows I never wear pants I am strictly skirts (short) and skorts.

And I think like a woman dream always as a woman and never had any problem with been a women.

15. darkwolf3636

darkwolf3636 New Member

...I'm like 50-50...stupid fake tests....Well people do say I have a spilt personality (well they really say im Schitzo)

16. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member