ID Lounge what RPGs (roll playing games) do you like

Discussion in 'ID Members Lounge' started by red cell, Dec 19, 2004.

1. red cell

red cell New Member

I like golden sun 1 you get to summon monsters to destroy your enemies and you also get special swords and attacks. You have animal like things called Djinn and you also have an energy power called pysergeny which lets you do stuff like mind reading, moving restoring life etc. So what RPGs do you guys like?

2. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

I've played that one before.

I like the Link games personally.

---pineapple

3. DreamLandMafia

DreamLandMafia Premium Member

I hate RPGs, unless RPG stands for Rocket Propelled Grenades. :D

4. I am an old "nerd" if you will. I love D&D. The 2nd Edition. I also play Mechwarrior, or at least I used to.:bnghd:

5. Waxy cheesecake

Waxy cheesecake Premium Member

I like D&D. I'm trying to create a D&D that is completely composed of puzzles.

6. Bleys

Bleys Phoenix Takes Flight Staff Member

We are not OLD - we are aging nicely.

Seth and I started playing in 1981 - he was 17 and I was 14. Without a doubt Seth was one of the best DMs I have ever played with. He could improvise like no one else and keep it exciting and fun. Ravenloft and Inferno were my favorite dungeons. Good hell, that's over 20 years ago - we're old, we're old.

You know even though we haven't played for probably 10 years, I still have everything - the dice, the dungeons, all our characters. Can't bear to part with them.

Maybe I need to get the old gang together for a game.

B.

7. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

I unfortunatly have never played D&D, as my parents believe it is evil and have made me promise not to play it.

Whitewolf anyone?

---pineapple

8. darkwolf3636

darkwolf3636 New Member

Im allways a fan of D&D and sometimes I do LARPs with my best friend Kenton, but now I like the Yahoo Messanger Chat RPGs...onl cause I have alot of friends there

R.I.P. Eden
    Killed by: those damn newbs...

(btw Eden was a rp thing on yahoo messanger (like Anime high now) but then the newbs killed it...now everyone one lines...not much para)

9. Mevans

Mevans New Member

Pineapple,
    I need to express some feelings on that statement, and I am sorry to do so. That game is only evil if you believe it is evil. If you want to play the game, then play it. Promisses made as a result of the illogical, or lies don't need to be kept.