Entertainment What Music Puts You In The Denying Mood?

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Cinderloft, Sep 14, 2004.

1. Cinderloft

Cinderloft Premium Member

Anyone? I like a lot of heavy, instrumental intense music when I am reading up on certain topical areas, but I would have to say I mostly listen to classical/blues when I surf here. Sometimes the occasional top 50 songs. I like rap but I think listening to it while surfing here is something of an ironic oxymoron if there is such a thing. :D

2. DontTreadOnMe

DontTreadOnMe Member

I'd say classical or none. When I listen to music online, I tend to get too wrapped up on the playlist. So, I've gotten used to living without music.

3. jedimaster

jedimaster New Member

If I read any poltical/controversial book/movie like, A Clock Work Orange or Wagner's O Fortuna.

4. junior_smith

junior_smith Premium Member

i zone out when listeng to music on the forum, mostly i just pay attention to what i'm reading

and i susally play stuff to correspond with my mood and not to the subject matter of the reading

5. DreamLandMafia

DreamLandMafia Premium Member

NOFX, PennyWise, Disturbed, 3 Doors Down, GnR, Metallica, AC/DC, Eminem, Green Lantern, Adam Sandler, Puddle of Mudd, KoRN, Papa Roach, Static X, SoAD, Alicia Keys, Usher, Tupac...basically whatever the hell is in my mix playlist.

But right now its Disturbed - The Sickness

6. jedimaster

jedimaster New Member

I can't get into a deny mode listening to music with lyrics. It has to be classical or opera.

7. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

I listen to my normal playlist while on here(I've got everything except country). Course, i like to listen to my music quietly, so its just background noise.