What is an Iggy , and who are all these people?

Discussion in 'Website Support & Announcements' started by oddtodd, Dec 25, 2004.

1. oddtodd

oddtodd Premium Member

Just to be clear on the subject : I fear and avoid change..

My computer breaks and I spend a month building a new one to get back here and when I show up :

* My avatar is gone (may be my new puters fault , will blame many things on it in the near future)

* I have been awarded an "Iggy" . Just one mind you , not two or more , as a means to entice me to pursue the gathering of more "Iggys" of which I did not see on the menu the last time I dropped in , nor am I aware of the status symbol they may hold for me ( more is better right ?)

* There seem to be a few more people here ( but the site has gone beyond 90 days and I am glad to see anyone here , so , that's cool..."Deny on Wayne" , "Deny on Garth" )

* Pineapple has been made a SUPERMOD , Bleys , Dr,Lau and some youngun' have also ascended ranks : What took so long ?

* I have finally unpacked the gizmos and gadgets : Science Fair Mods be on your toes !!! ( no explosives other than cross wired batteries I promise )

Hope everyone has been well ! I'll be catching up over the next few days ands look foreward to deneying the eye together once again !

Merry Christmas !!

[Edited on 25-12-2004 by oddtodd]

2. masqua

masqua Member

Welcome back, oddtodd. I would personally be willing to pull your extended digit if only to warm your throne. I am a little amoeba that sends out a psuedopod to you in your times of virtual troubles.

As a newbie myself, I only await direction...

May your new puter be glorified and multitaskable.

masqua

:saint2:

3. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

Oddtodd, I thought you lost the link to that avatar! congrats on finding it.

Iggys are like the applauds of ATS. (Collect them all!) We are still working on weither or not we will vote on the other names submitted.

As you can probably see, we now have an "Ignorance Denied" tab at the top of the page, and many ATSers have found ID though it.

Welcome back, and I hope your computer is kind to its maker.

---Pineapple

4. Mizar

Mizar Premium Member

HEY I'M NOT A YOUNUN! :lol:

Good to see you back I was wondering what was up.

5. oddtodd

oddtodd Premium Member

6. oddtodd

oddtodd Premium Member

Yes you are .:p

7. Mizar

Mizar Premium Member

Ok so I am....

O well its something that we all have to deal with...:(

But all joking aside. MY physical age my be young but I can compete in the big leauges, I just have spelling issues.

8. tablet

tablet Premium Member

I fear and avoid change
    That's why they decided to stick it! Just to see if you can adapt. So far you're doing fine with 1 iggy. The more You get I think it becomes scratchy.

Seriously. I think "Iggy" is fine the way it is. Short, convenient and understandable. I find it pleasing to the eye. We should stick with it then to have another one.

That's my opinion, overall it's ID's member to decide.