What in the world?

Discussion in 'Website Support & Announcements' started by Zsandmann, Sep 12, 2004.

1. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

This is the place to discuss the upcoming game "What in the World?" It will begin Friday, stay tuned for details. HelenHeaven will be your host, the game will be based on a suggestion by ILovePizza and HelenHeaven. I will be along for the ride as your faithful high-toned game show host voice over, offering assistance to the Queen of Games, and dropping nuggets of wisdom as I see fit. This will be the first game in a series of challenges. Wisdom is your prize. The winner will recieve title ::GameMaster:: and the title will be challenged monthly. We will set up a Hall of Fame to leave the Masters in the annuals of ID.com for all to see.

Z Out

[Edited on 13-9-04 by Zsandmann]

2. ilovepizza

ilovepizza Premium Member

I cannot wait to see what it is going to be. HelenHeaven if you want a co-host I will be happy to be your co-host. As much as I would love to be the "Master of Games" it would be nice being able to help run it.

3. Cinderloft

Cinderloft Premium Member

Nay, it shall be I who will be the MoG! Half man, half do.... wait, I mean Master of Games! Yeah!

C.

4. ilovepizza

I will be the Master of Gamers before you have even read the rules to the game.

5. Cinderloft

I will not even use my ability to read, and I shall win. My sensi taught me well, old blind bugger that he is. ;)

6. ilovepizza

One of my ideas is incorporated in this some how, so I have a connection with the game. The game will send me message because of this connection and I will win before you can blink an eye cinderloft.

7. Cinderloft

JC's palate of Guinness should be arriving on the next cargo container, just in time for the start of the game. Looks like its atvantage: Cinderloft!

In all seriousness, I really do look forward to this. May the best denyer/s win! Is there going to be any game advertising over at ATS for this?

8. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

I dunno, thats up to the higher powers but they have their own game thing going on over there right now.

9. Cinderloft

Yeah, thats the Picture one with the aircraft and the lens flares. ;) I looked at it but couldnt get into it. I still like to reminicse in my mind about our Hunt. Ah, the memories, the late nights, the banging of the keyboard... I hope everyone here in ID will take part in this new game. Perhaps a mass U2U to promote it for all members of ID?

10. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

Looking forward to the Guinness! It was Draught and not Stout right?
    Although, I will force the stout down. YEAH RIGHT as if... ha ha
    But, the Draught all the way! Well, at least we have two people that will be acttive... ha ha ha

11. ilovepizza

I will try and recruit some people to participate.

12. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

Schedule change!!!!!!!!!!!!

The series will begin tomorrow, and it will take place in the BrainTeasers Forum.

Rules are up!
    Be familiar with the game, ask any questions you may have.