Puzzles & Games What in the World Game 2 - Round 4 - Password Search

Discussion in 'Puzzles & Games' started by pineappleupsidedown, Mar 21, 2005.

1. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

Round 4
    The rules are VERY different this time so be sure to read them

Rules

1. As per usual the rules are subject to change (in the unlikely event your sm has missed something)

2. Awokenmind, Gopher and Oddtodd are already thru to the finals for Round 2 so they cannot actively participate this round.

3. Mods can participate who aren't modding the game

4. The object of the game is to guess the correct password for the username "GameMaster".

5. No questions will be allowed(except for rules questions), but clues will be anounced on a regular basis.

6. Twister! Every so often a riddle will be posted. The first one to post the solution to the riddle will get a private clue. All efforts will be taken to post these clues at different times in the day so no one time zone has the advantage.

7. Posting ideas and collaboration is allowed.

8. No hacking or forcing of passwords will be allowed, and could result in a banning of the player's username and IP address.

9. If a person gets the password, they must make a post in this thread using the Gamemaster account. Make sure you post your username, and DO NOT POST THE PASSWORD. If you do, it is possible for someone else to edit your post and claim credit. If you are worried about it, change the password to the account and u2u Pineapple with the new password, so everything can be reset for a new game.

Good luck everyone!

Moderators: Pineappleupsidedown, Zsandmann

[Edited on 22-3-05 by Zsandmann]

2. oddtodd

oddtodd Premium Member

So the goal is to post an "edit" after one figures out how ? Glad I get to sit this one out !

Please explain a bit more...

3. pineappleupsidedown

Im sorry, let me try to rephrase that.

There is a username called "Gamemaster".

We will be posting clues as to what the password is.

If someone manages to guess the password, they prove it by posting in this thread using the Gamemaster username.

In that post, they need to state their normal username so we know who to give credit to.

I advise against posting your username and the correct password because i fear someone will take the password and use it to change the post and take credit for discovering the password.

Clue 1: Less than 10 characters

4. Gopher

Gopher Member

nvm what I put here lol...

Goodluck to everyone!

[Edited on 3-22-2005 by Gopher]

5. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

Clue 2: All characters are letters

[Edited on 22-3-05 by Zsandmann]

6. oddtodd

oddtodd Premium Member

Are these letters between A-Z ? :roll:

7. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

You dont ask questions this round :) Its a whole different animal. But yes the letters are between A-Z. Well unless you want to count the spanish letters ll, rr, ch. Or maybe the Greek Alphabet, hmmmm you know maybe the password is in sandscript. :yes:

8. oddtodd

oddtodd Premium Member

Got it ... no questions ...

Why ? *oops* kidding...

9. tablet

tablet Premium Member

G A M E M A S T E R
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

It say the password is less than 10 characters and are letters. Now what could the password be?? I don't believe it's a coincident that the password is less than 10 character, the one picked this password to match with the 10 letters of "game master".

10. oddtodd

oddtodd Premium Member

so , you are not going to hack into the finals tablet ?

11. tablet

tablet Premium Member

Battle is me. I'm always there and watching. :D

My first guess for the first letter:
    3.gif

We can use this diagram to pin point the password.

12. oddtodd

oddtodd Premium Member

I'd keep the seat warm , but I promised Ice otherwise...

Pull the finger , go ahead !

13. Icewolf

Icewolf Premium Member

This just seems like a waiting game, nobody can do anything till we get the riddles or more clues.

- Ice -

14. pineappleupsidedown

Clue 3: 4 vowels

And Icewolf, you can collaborate on what words you have tryed, should think about, What do you think the password will relate to, etc

15. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

Icewolf, its not so much a waiting game as a mind game. The answer is in your pocket, you just have to pull it out. :puz:

Tablet your warm but no cigar.

Discussion is the key, I know its slow now, but once you have the pieces, the password wont seem so upsidedown. Right Pineapple.

And who knows if there are clues in anything Im saying. :lb:

16. Icewolf

Icewolf Premium Member

More clues I say!

17. tablet

tablet Premium Member

Players, becareful cause these mod are trying to mind control you!! :lol:

18. Mr_Math1

Mr_Math1 New Member

i wonder if "pull it out of your pocket" has anything to do with it?
    :smug:

19. oddtodd

oddtodd Premium Member

" The answer is in your pocket , theres one ..."password won't be so upsidedown , pineapple" (got that one !) Although" Right Pineapple." has no question mark but Zsand has been known to be grammaticaly (sp?) challenjeid .

20. Mr_Math1

Mr_Math1 New Member

4 vowels is alot for a less-than 10 letter word...it really narrows it down
    :brkdnc: