What Happens If...

Discussion in 'Website Support & Announcements' started by DreamLandMafia, Oct 13, 2004.

1. DreamLandMafia

DreamLandMafia Premium Member

...At the end of the trial IgnoranceDenied doesnt own up to whats expected? Would it get shutdown? Left up but not publicly part of the ATS Network? Any Admins know or wanna take a guess? Members? Skeptic?

2. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

I dont even wanna know. I think ID is great... and growing I see no reason why it would be closed. I am fine with remaining seperate or integrating with the parent site as well.

3. Mark

Mark ♤♡◇♧ Staff Member

ID has established itself well IMO, especially for a brand new site. The membership, staff choices, functionality, are impressive and gelling well. Whatever happens will be considered the right thing, and for the good of the community. Although our number's are not as impressive as ATS or other's, the fact that we have grown to this level compared to other new site's is a statement by itself. This is a direct result of the quality posting by our member's.

As this community-based site continues, our ability to offer new things of interest will continue also. Suggestions and feedback are never refused by any member, and I assure all idea's get full consideration.

As a member, you are more than just a patron of IgnoranceDenied.com, you are part of the community. And your presence is fully appreciated.