Puzzles & Games What games do you play online?

Discussion in 'Puzzles & Games' started by DeusEx, Oct 18, 2004.

1. DeusEx

DeusEx Member

I know the answers for me: Diablo 2 LOD, and Call of Duty UO.

As for diablo 2, I'm now a 56 electrisorc with a "memory" staff. My specialty is group engagements and support. My chain lightning does 3-1600, and bounces nine times.

In Call of Duty, I'm jim bob. I'm a LMG gunner, usually soviet or #@!&%. People don't understand that you're supposed to cover your damn support gunners, or they can't do their job...

DE

2. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

I playED Diablo 2, StarCraft Brood War, Total Annihilation, Command and Conquer, and Age of Empires.

I say playED because my current computer isnt adaquate to game. Perhaps in the near future.

Z Out

3. tablet

tablet Premium Member

I know DLM and JC also play game.

I'm not a gamer. The only game I play is Brood War. I find it better than chess.

4. Icewolf

Icewolf Premium Member

I just got Rome-total war haven't played it online yet though

5. Cyberdude78

Cyberdude78 New Member

I mostly play what ever game I feel like playing. Mostly I play Halo for PC and Rise of Nations. I intend on playing Unreal 2004 online as soon as I set everything up.

6. Mizar

Mizar Premium Member

i would play total annihliation online but i can never get it to work

i play mainly return to castle wolfenstien (PC) online though

7. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

I used to play Age of Empires, but dont really anymore.

---pineapple

8. dragonsdemesne

dragonsdemesne New Member

I play Scrabble on ISC (internet scrabble club), my id is dragonsdem, and I play Literati (a variant of scrabble) on Yahoo games, id is dragonsdemesne there. (and a few others on yahoo games once in a blue moon)

9. Waxy cheesecake

Waxy cheesecake Premium Member

I would sooooooooooooooooooo love to play online Starcraft but alas, my computer was constructed about 100 years before the first abacus.

10. parrhesia

parrhesia Member

Half Life 2: death match, counter strike, and war of conquest

11. xu

xu Premium Member

IL2 Forgotten Battles before that, Tachyon both sims.

12. sardion2000

sardion2000 Member

World of Warcraft and Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas beta, used to play CS and was a Masta at Starcraft(Final Closing record of 150+ wins and less then 10 losses all 1v1s don't have the game anymore though)

I want to get Battlefield 2, the Demo was really fun.

I really want to play some NHL Online but I don't have a Gamepad with Analog sticks yet(anyone know where to get one that's as good as the PS2 version??)

13. helenheaven

helenheaven Premium Member

Hey there dragonsdem

I joined the ISC, catch you there sometime!

name: helenatid

[Edited on 28-6-2005 by helenheaven]