Metaphysics What Does Death Lead To??

Discussion in 'Metaphysics' started by black hawk, Dec 2, 2004.

1. black hawk

black hawk Premium Member

Where do we go after death? Is there actually proof, or just belief......Is there another dimention? is it a process? or somthing quick. Ide like to get others views on this matter.

2. /Future Corpse/

/Future Corpse/ Premium Member

What do you consider Death? Is it something that you can not come back from as not like people whose hearts stop for a few minutes and then begin again?

If so then there is No first hand account of what happens after you die because...well...there doesn't seem to be any pay phone there.

3. black hawk

ha, thats true.....There is not a pay phone. But some say that, there is hell on earth, you must go through hell to get to heaven....i might buy that one

4. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

I believe death is an instant,when you go from being "here" to when you arrive "there"

dying is another matter, and it the only thing we really know right now, with that pay phone.

---pineapple

5. Waxy cheesecake

Waxy cheesecake Premium Member

Even if there was a payphone, I wouldn't have the change. Its fairly simple, if your not a christian you go to Hell. If you are a christian, you go to Heaven.

6. black hawk

Well, isnt that a little poposturaus, "if your not a christian you go here and if you are you go here" i am not to sure god has it planed that way.....that leaves the rest of the people behind. God watches us all , regardless of what religion we are....

7. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

alright you guys, we're treading a fine line here. Lets try and keep religion out of this.

---pineapple

8. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

some say near death experiences are just random bursts of electricity as the brain dies. White lights, angelic figures, etc. What do you think about that?

9. black hawk

that kinda would make some one loose hope of heaven.....thats scarey as heck........it basically states that we sleep forever.....well, then why would ghosts exhist. i have seen a ghost.....didnt like it very much

10. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

I have seen it explained that 'ghosts' are parallel dimensions fading over into ours. How do we know heaven isnt a higher energy parallel dimension and when we die we transfer to that higher dimension. Kinda puts some science to the reincarnation belief.

11. black hawk

Are you talking about our spirit? Because i would say that , if there is ghosts? Then i would say that our spirit definatley get sent to another dimention.......I wounder what it feels like..

12. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

Yeah our 'spirit or soul' 'wathan' 'godhead'. Its energy right? Electricity, it could shift phase upon death, enter another energy level or dimension.

13. black hawk

True, well alls i know is that , if being born, brings a special energy , or , spirit into us beings, then death is a nice process also. i am sure that we dont just sit underground and we are dead......Our spirit has celluar memory, with in our energy, we just need a brain to use it. When people get killed , or die how they didnt , they might turn into ghosts because they didnt even see it comming and they have unfinished buisness. i am sure that there is recarnation and yes you are correct about our energy shifting...i like that one big Z!

14. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

15. black hawk

So then we will go technicall. What do you think the spirit consists of. Its been said , that it is a thin layer, contained of.....light light fibers....its very interesting....

16. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

Energy, whatever form that might be. Electricity is what makes the heart pump, its how the brain functions. Possibly quantum threads or some thing analygous to photons ecept with energy instead of light.

17. junior_smith

junior_smith Premium Member

energy has many manestifations in our world, some say its like chi (or qi) like in chinese culture, or it could be kinetic energy which makes things move or it is light, energy really is a shad area i think, i like to think of now as the period before people new all the names of the elements, after we learned that fire,earth,air,and water arent the elements but before we had the periodic tabl, i dont think we really know all there is to know about enrgy and i think its naive to say we will, especially at this point, and especially with the prospects of string theory.

going back to the question of where death leads to? i think thats almost a pointless question because no one can know, even though we can 'say' we know we never do. when we die we will know but now? not possible.

18. black hawk

ya thats true, but it helps to talk about it, mid as well. well , we do know things , but no we dont know one hundred percent. i dounbt we will for eternity , well at least in life. but , we can detect spirits and such forth.....So we are getting some ehere

19. marg6043

marg6043 Premium Member

I will give you my personal opinions about death,

Onces we shed our human body our soul will join other souls in what some will refer as heaven, but actually is more of a place in which we learn from our earthy experiences and learn to better ourself for the next.

And that is my personal opinion, death is not the end of life just the earth body.

20. black hawk

ill say that i can agree with that..death is not the end of life. God has to have a place where we all can go after we die, and plus. theres proof, GHOSTS....