ID Introduction Well waddaya know!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself @ ID' started by Bastet, Sep 1, 2004.

1. Bastet

Bastet New Member

Very nice indeedy! And so many familiar names too, how cosy!

Well I'm all out of exclamation marks for now - but I shall return!

2. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

Welcome aboard the good ship lolli ... uuuh I mean Ignorance Denied!

You will have a wonderful time here !!!!!!!

Wow, now I am out of exclamation points now (exclamation point)(exclamation point)(exclamation point)(exclamation point):D:D

3. Bastet

Bastet New Member

Definitely gonna like it here - for a start, the posts on this board are far easier to read for an old fossil like me, & that's a big plus.

I lay claim to being the oldest member here, & I brook no argument on that. That said, here's the intro I never gave on ATS. No kids, 2 elderly gorgeous Burmese cats [one blue, one brown]. I read, play loud music, & once in a while I get out to the pistol range for target practice - & I ain't all that bad at it. That'll do, don't wanna give too much away!

4. Mirthful Me

Mirthful Me New Member

Takes all kinds

A gun toting, feline loving, hard rocking, Aussie who still finds time to READ... need more be said? I think it's normal compared to a wine drinking, tin foil fez wearing, simian who spends the better part of the day tending to reptilian eggs...

p.s. I'm a gun toter too... ;)

5. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

Lol :p Bastet now there are no exclamation points for anyone :) So Im having to use these lowsy emoticons instead :cool: Just imagine exclamation points everywhere you see an emoticon :):(:D;)

Anyways hope you enjoy ID :cool::mad::o:p

6. Cinderloft

Cinderloft Premium Member

It seems the exclamation point shipment has been delayed. Better that then a delayed period though. ;) *ducks...*

C.

[EDIT] Sorry C it appears Im an idiot and dont know how to use the 'quote' feature, sorry for screwing up your post. lol

[EDIT] Aaarghhh................. Someones in my brain....Pull up a chair, its very spacious in here.

7. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

Did they just say that, oh I know they didnt just say that... hehehe Dirty dirty minds.

Z Out

8. Cinderloft

Cinderloft Premium Member

Its borderline, just under the radar. ;) Shhh..... don't let the FCC know, I don't have half a million dollars.

C.

9. Bastet

Bastet New Member

We have common interests then, Mirthful Me - I just didn't mention my drinking habits! :cool:

10. DreamLandMafia

DreamLandMafia Premium Member

Hey Bastet!

Welcome to IgnoranceDenied...where you are among your own kind...Denyers of Ignorance!

11. Bastet

Bastet New Member

I'm assuming you mean in a physical sense, cos there ain't none left of my "own kind" - we're extinct, more's the pity or thank the lawd, depending on your POV.

Sin City - sorry, Sydney!