ID Introduction Well Looky here at what I found.......

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself @ ID' started by BlackJackal, Sep 9, 2004.

1. BlackJackal

BlackJackal New Member

Honestly until today I had no clue that this place exsisted. I never participated in the find the rings game so I never knew this was the prize. Anyways now that I know this is here This is where I will be spending most of my time.

But one thing these smilley guys are super cheesy.

:):(;):cool::mad::o:p

2. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

lol yeah they are BlackJAckle, whoa I almost abbrieviated your name like I have a tendency to do and got a good laugh :p We are working on page design now, but the content is the most important aspect od ID I hope there is something here you like.

Z Out

3. BlackJackal

BlackJackal New Member

Well like I said I think I will spend most of my time and evergy here because the content is more what I like to discuss (Facts). Conspiracies are good but even on ATS I almost never join in Conspiracy threads.

If there is anything you guys need feel free to ask I would love to help especially in the Science section.

4. Cinderloft

Cinderloft Premium Member

Welcome BlackJackel! Glad to have you aboard! We look forward to your contributions in our fine community.

5. DreamLandMafia

DreamLandMafia Premium Member

Hey BlackJackal!

Welcome to IgnoranceDenied...where you are among your own kind...Denyers of Ignorance!