We Must Beat Ats

Discussion in 'Website Support & Announcements' started by Mizar, Nov 7, 2004.

1. Mizar

Mizar Premium Member

hmm id like to announce that ID needs to beat ATS simply because of teh ammout of skeptisim on ATS and the ammount of ingnorance denail

so we all need to do more posting and uh DENY IGNORANCE!!!!!!!!

come on seirously i like you guys much better than ATS i cant see this site fail

2. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

If you change beat to compete then I agree and am in. The thing to remember is that ATS is a complement to the material covered on ID and vice versa. But otherwise I agree, we need more posting.

3. DreamLandMafia

DreamLandMafia Premium Member

Theres no way we could beat ATS anytime soon, and ATS keeps getting bigger and bigger, and doesnt seem to be slowing down, while ID is getting very few more members a day.

4. Mizar

Mizar Premium Member

well at least lets get some enthusaism here with what we got

5. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

The thing is to post quality stuff. Although the Lounge is a great place to chat, I think many times we get stuck in here and forget about the learning part. We need to talk more on science and the stuff that we would like to learn about or to share stuff that we have learned. Once we get that going, then we get more people in here. Having fun an joking alot is great in here, but we should also remember the more serious parts of the board as well.

We do not really need to compete with ATS in terms of members or posts. We are too different animals, and we will not attract too many ATS people. We are more thought provoked and we can supply a great place for serious study of things that we all want to learn about our world or life. So, ATS and ID really compliment each other for the very seious people at ATS, but for many of the "conspiracy only" buffs that do not trust the science we will not be too attractive. Our goal is to get the people with an open mind to the science and conspiracy from ATS and then get our own family members from the internet that enjoy science, learning, and sharing their knowledge. Hopefully, by quality science posts and questioning, we will be able to attract the more professional types that can help us all learn the mysterious of the world/universe that we live in, whether it is political, the cosmos, legal, or chemistry. So, that is why we would like to start research projects and get some serious stuff out. We seem to be a great group of people on ID that like to ask alot of questions, learn and share. We need to keep it up and just mot more of what we learn. IF WE POST, THEY WILL COME. So.... everyone participate, make a research project (U2U me and I will set it up for ya), post in the science forums alot, post a little in the fun ones.

myself: I have gotten addicted to runscape myself and did not do too much online when I had the time with my big work project. The addiction is wearing off :lol: and spending much less time in there, so will be posting alot more. I have the Time Travel research starting in 12 days officially and will be working on that. I will be making at least 5 posts a day in the science forums. There are tons of things I want to learn about life and this world and will be looking up the stuff and sharing everything with ya, so 5 posts a day in there should not be too hard at all.

Just remember... quality posts, questions, and answers are all we need to succeed.

6. tablet

tablet Premium Member

Start giving perspective and post what you found.

[Edited on 11-11-2004 by tablet]

7. justme1640

justme1640 Member

I would post more here but for some strange reason every so often I keep getting kicked off IE when I am on here -- and it only happens on here :(

In fact a couple of times I have posted and the post was lost in the process and after trying a few times I gave up.... of course that being said -- today I am having no problems at all :cheers:

8. Nygdan

Nygdan Member

The problem with this site is that its a sort of 'standardized' information site; meaning it frowns upon wild assed guesses, slander, rumour, and wholly incorrect and absurd postings. Reasoned rational discourse never goes over very well, at least not in large numbers.