ID Introduction Wassap!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself @ ID' started by sardion2000, Sep 10, 2004.

1. sardion2000

sardion2000 Member

Sup all, from the GWN(Great White North) found this site from followin' the Hunt on ATS, and well I really like what all the Messengers have done with this place:UP: I really hope to spend much more time here and hopfully I will contribute greatly to the Fact Based content of this site. One question though where do I post Media links? I got alot of em and was thinking of putting them in the Science Publications thread for a bit but decided against it. This place also needs somthing like MYATS so it'll be easier to keep track of active threads. Well I really hope this place becomes as succefull as ATS!

See ya on the flip side,
    Chris

2. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

Welcome to the board. Glad you stopped by and decided to set up camp. :) Looking forward to your posts. If you have alot of links, my idea would be break them up into the categories that we have and make a thread called reference material or somethign similar to that. Actually, thinking about it, I will start a thread in each forum and place it at the top. You can just add them into the appropriate science.

Great to have you here and hope to get someone who posts more than me! BWAHAHA

3. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

HAHA JC, like thats gonna happen. Welcome sardion, and i hope you find your stay here pleasant.

---pineapple

4. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

What can I say? I actually love this board! ha ha This to me is the perfect board. I love to look for stuff and to learn more about the sciences. This is a great excuse to expand my mind. :D

5. Bleys

Bleys Phoenix Takes Flight Staff Member

Welcome to Ignorance Denied sardion 2000!