Chit Chat Voyeur's hairy feet lead to his arrest

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Bleys, Dec 20, 2004.

1. Bleys

Bleys Phoenix Takes Flight Staff Member

Voyeur\'s hairy feet lead to his arrest

Sick, sick, sick and some child's daddy no less.

Guess he should have shaved.
    Should peeping Toms have to register as sex offenders?

B.
    Stupid Crimes and Misdemeanors

2. helenheaven

helenheaven Premium Member

Research has shown 'peeping Toms' often escalate their behaviour and end up commiting rapes.

Yes, he should be on the register.

3. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

Well, how about guys that look at cute girls on the street? should they register? They possibly could escalate into peeping toms. :D
    How about the little boy in school that stole a kiss from a girl at the age of 6? I think he should register, as he may look at cute girls on the street when he gets older. How about just register every man .... How about gay guys in the shower? should they have to register? hmmm Maybe he should have used the GAY excuse, certainly much better than he thought it was the family shower. well, they should have asked him why he needs a mirror. I would have loved to hear that explanation... :lol:

Ok, what he did was wrong and very shameful, hopefully he has learned a lesson. I do not think he should have to register, but he certainly does owe the YMCA and the women in the locker room a personal apology and some community service. Well, that is as long as he is a first time offender. If more than this once, then I say the situation is different.

4. helenheaven

well thats feminist thinking....

"All men are rapists and that's all they are,"

People, Marilyn French, February 20, 1983.

5. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

Its different when a girl wearing almost nothing is walking down a street getting looked over by guys.

She wore that out of the house, she knew she was in a public place. And since she is in a public place *chringe* that means guys can look her way as much as they plz (as much as i HATE when they do that)

When someone goes to the YMCA for example, the locker rooms there are meant for privacy. And thats the problem. Guys who are willing to break the rules to get a glimse of a girl are the same ones who are inclined to break the rules to get a piece of her

6. helenheaven

ha ha Pine...wait until your'e my age...

I'm 36 and a guy blew me a kiss from a rooftop (where he was working) the other day....

made me smile...he was about 25 ;)

7. Bleys

Bleys Phoenix Takes Flight Staff Member

:bash:

JC - You don't see a distinct difference between someone who ogles someone walking down the street and someone who hides in a womens shower room?

For me it's the methodology employed by most peeping Toms - they usually must break a law in order to get their jollies. Hiding cameras, trespassing or like in this case - hiding in women's locker room.

Helen - I know what you are saying, if I get an appreciative glance or whistle - I am walking on air the rest of the day. (I feel so old now lol)

B.

8. marg6043

marg6043 Premium Member

Humm, hiding in the women shower room? hey he is a peeping tom.
    Still sick.

Now did he was playing with mister happy while in the shower? then he is a molester and should be deal with accordingly.

I remember when I was first married, my husband and I saw a man watching through a neighbor window at night and immediately we call the military police, (it was in a military housing) the police came and we saw them talking to him but he was not arrested.

Later to find out that the man in question was the husband of the lady that he was watching through the window in his own home.

Well it seems that they were having "fun".

9. If it was a family shower as the person said then why didnt he shower next to her? We all know he was trying to get his jollies. It is amazing what people do just to catch a glimpse of a naked woman. He obviously has very little social skills. You know what is scary is that in the article he has 2 children. Lets hope that he is just a peeping tom and not worse.:frog:

10. Yes he should be registered and his punishment should be the harsh . I feel sorry for his children. Sick and twisted people in this world and most of them get away with it . That's why I beleive public punishment should be brought back ...put him on display in public, shave him totally and put him in cuffs totally naked for the world to see for a month or two maybe he will learn a lesson...maybe others will learn something too. For rape they should publicly castrate the offender.......sorry that's how I feel.

11. tablet

tablet Premium Member

Boy. What a day. I'm very exhausted and tire so I'm going to take a bath. So I'm walking... walking. Wait! there's a mirror on the floor. *wwooops*, it's mine now. Thinking to myself "I might use it to clean my back or look and see my own face while taking a shower."

Ah, the warm water. So warm that I've forgot how long I've been in the shower with my mirror. Suddenly they came and arrested me! I was very very nervous. I rarely talk, I didn't know what to say because I didn't know this place is for women. So I quickly made an excuse... "sir. I though this was a family locker room." They arrested me regardless. :( End of my scenario.

Ok. I hope I don't sound like I'm defending the man. I'm much against the idea that he's in there with a mirror. I think this is where he lost, the mirror... Another thing is, if this is what he does (spying on naked woman) I'm sure he would have more experience (to shave his limb!) in doing so. Would you go to a place knowing that there will be alot of women and shower there?

The man said that he accidently walked in there. Back in high school I accidently walked into an opposite sex's washroom. Thank goodness there was an opposite sex walking out as I opened the door which immediately alert me that I was heading into the wrong washroom (I looked at the sign and oh my...). Suppose the opposite sex didn't walk out and the washroom was empty. I would actually head in and urinate :( And if someone happened to be in there digesting... I'm sure things will be very very odd and uncomfortable. So. What would I say in that case if... someone reported? "uh. I can't believe I walked into the wrong washroom..."

It's amazing where you could end up when you are not aware of where you're heading. So.. let our discussion continue. I'm not defending anyone, just a story.

EDIT: one more thing, suppose I did walk into the wrong washroom with a mirror. What then? For the story above, how was the shower seperated? IF it's totally cornered, then I wonder how he can peek with his mirror...

12. kiwirobin

kiwirobin Premium Member

Obviously the pathitic results of an repressed upbringing that dosn't teach how to deal with natural bodily proceses and feelings.
    In many of today's sociaties there are so many taboo's that more and more you see sexual crimes being committed.
    Yes it was wrong but I just feel sad for the poor bugger that he was made this way.
    I quite often visit the sauna to relax and often take my daughter (5).
    From granpappy to baby everyone is swimming and relaxing naked all very natural, the most normal thing in the world.
    With all that nakedness there is definatly no atmosphere of a sexual nature and I havn't seen anyone aroused there because that's not what it's about. Sure it's pleasant to see a beautiful body but if your not uptight about this it's no problem.
    Taboos and the shame that is learnt surrounding this is the problem here.
    Respect for eachother and anothers personal right to be how THEY want, thats what this man didn't respect

13. oddtodd

oddtodd Premium Member

oddtodd with a six pack in him (or so...) walks into a stall at a department store to relieve himself . Closes door behind himself . Begins to relieve the floating teeth feeling with a gratifying AHHHHHHH .

Notices side of nice high heel shoe with a pink chiffon ribbon laced up the ankle portruding in plain (non-lecherous) site . Thinks quickly and says: " Terribly sorry mam' , emergency and the mens room is out of order . " Hears no reply , finishes business , leaves store and NEVER returns !

Honest accident , no mirror . * reminds self to look for upright urinals in every future public restroom.... and to shop sober :ham: