Very very busy

Discussion in 'Website Support & Announcements' started by JcMinJapan, Sep 30, 2004.

1. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

Hey all, I guess you have ntoiced that I have not been on too much recently. Do not worry, I have not given up. I am still trying to do a little bit if I can. For the next two weeks or so, I will be very very busy with a huge project that I am working on at work. I am doing about 12-16 hour days now as we are at a crucial point. I am so happy to see the site moving on its own and all of you so heavily involved keeping it up. I just wanted to send a thank you to you all and I hope that you are able to help us out with adding the meat to the site.

Thanks to everyone posting. I will try to add some small stuff every day if I can, but I am hoping to be able to contribute like before in the next two weeks. Once again, thanks all for all your help.

Jon

2. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

You havent been posting much recently, and you still have X2 as many posts as anybody else, haha. I hope everything goes smoothly at work and dont worry about us...we can make it 'til you get back ;)

---pineapple