ID Introduction Very Nice!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself @ ID' started by William One Sac, Oct 9, 2004.

1. Sorry it has taken me so long to come here and post. But I must say, you all are doing a wonderful job with this message board. The colors are much better, that gray was depressing. Well Im off now to wander around... That archeology forum is an awesome idea! :up:

2. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

wow, its weird seeing you start a thread in this section, never thought i'd be the one to welcome you somewhere. Glad you made the trip over here and I hope you enjoy your stay! :bouncy:

3. Thank you for the warm welcome! :) I will certainly make an effort to become a regular. And why shouldn't I be just one of the minions here? :) I am happy to be actually, I can express myself more without worrying about how it will reflect on the staff! :lol: Not that I am going to be bad!!!

4. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

WOS... Great to have you here!

Yeah, now I have to be good... :no: :(

WAIT!!!

Forget that! ... SCREW THE STAFF HERE!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Great to have you hear, really looking forward to talking with ya on the boards. Hope you like it here.... Also, if you have any suggestions from an admin or user perspective, it would be great to hear from ya.

Enjoy and have fun.

5. Well thanks again for the welcoming! And if I have any ideas or suggestions I will be sure to u2u them along. I do have a question though, what does this smiley mean? :x: To me, it looks like a person with his #@!&% stapled shut!!! And believe me, I know what Im talking about, it almost happened to me!!!

6. helenheaven

helenheaven Premium Member

Hey WOS

Welcome ! Looking forward to hearing more of THAT story !!!

Cheers

Helen

7. Fiorina 161

Fiorina 161 Member

welcome

nice to talk this way
    instead of haveing to u2u you.
    though, thank you for your help!
    maybe you could post here about
    weird things you found on ATS,
    you have got to have some
    good storys.
    F161

8. junior_smith

junior_smith Premium Member

good to have you onboard, hopefully you will post a lot in the archaeology forum, it could use a tiny boost. not that there is anycompettion between forums. *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge* (take that botany forum!):lol:

9. ilovepizza

ilovepizza Premium Member

Welcome WOS, glad that you are a member here. Maybe once this what in the world game is over you can compete in the next one.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

10. Thanks to everyone for your welcomes. I am very interested in archeology, so expect I will post there alot. There is competition between the forums? :duh: There should be a "board Politics" FAQ! :lol: