Lit & The Arts User Artwork

Discussion in 'Literature & The Arts' started by junior_smith, Nov 11, 2004.

1. junior_smith

junior_smith Premium Member

I think it would be cool to post artwork done by members, i have a few that i have done that i like and i will post them directly after this post.

2. junior_smith

did this on photoshop had a tutorial but spiced it up a bit

3. helenheaven

helenheaven Premium Member

that is very cool

I like it a lot

4. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

I took Intro to Art through Art 5 in highschool, and Art and Humanties in college, but all my stuff is in Alabama, I wish I had more time to do art, but school has all my time right now. Maybe some day. I actually won the state fair art comp several years in a row.

5. oddtodd

oddtodd Premium Member

deny the eye !!!!

6. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

hahahahahhaa OMG thats hilarious, I have no idea what it means, I gather the one on the right is oddtodds avy, but it is hilarious

7. tablet

tablet Premium Member

Well, I quick sketch it in photoshop. Even I didn't get the joke, not until after you posted. I was wondering why you laugh and thus I finally figured it out.

Whoever pulll that figner end up sitting on that throne for the rest of his life until someone came along and pull it. :lol: That gotta be the reason why it's tempting you to pull the finger. :0

8. oddtodd

oddtodd Premium Member

THAT IS SO FUNNY I HAVE TO SHOUT !!
    Tabenator , you are a riot !

( Z , I am the one on the left , not the right...lots of latin food here in Cali , keep back 50 feet , this throne stops at all burrito stands !)

9. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

yup sorry I was bass ackwards

10. Mizar

Mizar Premium Member

I finnished this today it was alot of fun painting it but the only thing i regret about it is that it isnt 100% origonal me i kinda stole the idea from a robert mccall.... but he is my favorite artist and i loved this picture. my avatar is a Mccall painting, so is the one one ATS. but any way ive called it Seas of Sincerity.
    i couldnt get a good angle with the still drying varnish...

11.jpg

heres the mccall i "coppied"
    http://staffweb.peoriaud.k12.az.us/David_Fattu/McCall_Test/Collection/04.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  11. tablet

tablet Premium Member

Not bad, I like it.

Whose your favorite artist and why?

12. oddtodd

oddtodd Premium Member

This is my best doodle ever.... I have actually had this 1 inch by 1 inch srap of paper for over 14 years , I like to make a line or a squiggle , and then see what I can make of it . This one started out as three dots and the curved line that is now the front of the jacket .

Does not compare to the real artwork you guys posted (especially that one by tablet)

13. Mizar

Mizar Premium Member

Robert McCall

Robert Mccall....

Im into a large furtureistic sort of deal. I love mccall's work his pictures are so detailed and have a realistic feel to them not a so abstract painit i like abstract paint but stuff of this sort needs to be "real" mccalls work with the moon paints forn the late 60's- early 70's. i duno i love how he goes into such indepth detail in his murals, and regular paintings how he makes ech indivual thing have something specail. its just cool
    you are probally saying who the heck is robert mccall well if you were alive for the release of 2001 a space oddesy and can rember the movie poster. mccall painted it. and if you have ever been to teh smithstonain air and space museuem that giat mural in the entrance way is his. i regret that too ebcaues before i got intresed in his work i bypassed that mural when i went to teh museaum.

i like sciencefiction and visions of the future its intresting to see.

14. tablet

tablet Premium Member

15. Mizar

Mizar Premium Member

16. Mizar

Mizar Premium Member

Here i forgot about this this is the first of 3 small pictures im working on in a 3 parr seires...

12.jpg

sorry its small but any way

17. junior_smith

i love the scream by edvard munch, i was fortunate to see one 3 of the 4 vesions before one got stolen now there is 2 of 4 versions,

i also love like toulouse latrec paintings those style, i forget what they are called, but you know that 1900's poster with the bold text, i love those.

my biggest dissapointment in a painting, the moan lisa, you get rushed past it and its small, quite small, pretty dark as well.

18. tablet

tablet Premium Member

ID on Steroid

This is how ID would look like if it's on super steroid.

19. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

What is the other language on there tablet? And what does it mean?

---pineapple

20. tablet

tablet Premium Member