Puzzles & Games untitle

Discussion in 'Puzzles & Games' started by tablet, Feb 23, 2005.

1. tablet

tablet Premium Member

I'm very sorry that I have to take this off. Someone thinks that I'm communicating covertly. Through riddles and steganography.

I've never done that here. And the "Break the Riddle" was something Icewolf and I worked on to contribute to the ID community. After having a look at someone else post here at ID on hiding info so it gives us idea to make one of our own.

There's nothing behind my avatar /mood/signature. Just plain image. And sometime Icewolf and I are just totally BORED and we pull prank.

Sorry Ice.... this is for the sake of your safety and mine. And I don't know how we got into this mindset in the first place.

[Edited on 2-24-2005 by tablet]

2. Ape

Ape Premium Member

? explain.

3. mscbkc070904

mscbkc070904 Premium Member

Ok helpout here.

4. tablet

tablet Premium Member

It's a crossword puzzle.

5. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

Ok, it is not a problem for you guys to work on stuff and create them. Actually, I think is it very good and really shows your guys talent for thinking these things up. Now, I have heard that some may think things have to do withthe BL game or other stuff. Anything posted by Tablet or IceWolf WILL NOT have anything to do with the game. Now, I do not think that ATS will use our site as a staging area for the game, but you never know. But, I do know this... they will not use any current members as part of their game or even really us. I am sure if anything is made, then the characters would be unique and used for the game purposes only. If in doubt, you can contact me directly. These games are fun and I look forward to seeing more of them. Have fun with it all and just enjoy.......

6. oddtodd

oddtodd Premium Member

have fun tablet , oppinions are like butt holes , everyone has one !

I think we all enjoy your contributions and if there is some conspiracy minded person giving you a hard time then you should direct them to the red tabs at the top right upper coner !

Game on !