Human Biology Untidy Beds May Keep Us Healthy

Discussion in 'Human Biology' started by tablet, Jan 18, 2005.

1. tablet

tablet Premium Member

Ah, I got your attention! Really, do you believe that an untidy bed can keep you healthy? Maybe... who know. I'm no scientist.

Now that to me is shocking! IF you're untidy you will probably like that first quote. I know you can't wait to read the rest.

:puz: I didn't know dust mites have a sense of fashion and tidiness...

Are you surprise by this?

2. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

I would think an unmade bed would give them more access to the sheets.

EMBRACE ENTROPHY!
    (its the natural thing to do)

---Pineapple

3. Bleys

Bleys Phoenix Takes Flight Staff Member

:love: Embrace the bed bug - don't shun him with a dust cover!

If this is truly the case then Seth must be the healthiest person on the planet. I have my own blanket in our bed because only Seth and the cat know where the actual bed cover is.

B.

4. oortpower

oortpower Member

This reminds me of another theory I heard of a while ago that a dirty house is healthier. Something to do with the fact that w/ all these anti-bacterials and cleaners cause our bodys never to be exposed to anything at all harmful. If both of these theorys are true then I must be a ridiculously healthy person, since I never make up my bed and I am very messy.

5. /Future Corpse/

/Future Corpse/ Premium Member

The reasoning I heard years ago is that a made bed works as an incubator for germs.

6. oortpower

oortpower Member

That would make sense, what else could a aerobic germ want? Food, air, dark, warm, perfect. An aneaerobic germ though would probably hate it. No botchulism growing in our beds! :up: