Technology TV on your Cellphone

Discussion in 'Technology' started by JcMinJapan, Jan 6, 2005.

1. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6796747/
    This article came out.... I have actually had TV on my cellphone for over a year! Does anyone else have it?

My answer is YES, but not that often. The battery runs out quick, but the small TV has been great when there is a good sporting event that I just do not wish to miss!

;-)

2. oddtodd

oddtodd Premium Member

I'm thinking off all the times I have been run over by someone on the cell phone , this is a new one .... Sorry your honor , the game was tied and the home team was setting up a field goal with no time on the clock....

GO PATRIOTS !!!!!!

Sounds really cool as far as gadjets go ! I don't have a cell , the last time I had one , my employer treated it like an intercom .... It was lost somehow ...:lol:

3. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

is it as choppy as watching TV online?

---Pineapple

4. mscbkc070904

mscbkc070904 Premium Member

Cell Phones are going to be the mobile media system, wher eyou can get just about anything. It hasnt reached the US, but soon all that techno on the phones is going to require a better battery. I mean Vid Phones are the, not that they are not new, but they have improved over recent years. Give it about another 2-3 yrs and the TV on the cells will be new. In order for them to be existing, gotta upgrade towers before introducing them to the market.