Metaphysics Transferring Memory

Discussion in 'Metaphysics' started by tablet, Oct 10, 2004.

1. tablet

tablet Premium Member

Of all the things I experienced so far. IF I were to transfer it into you. It will knock you down instantly and might even kill you.

My reason for such belief: It takes time to cope. Think of it like a new virus entering your body.

This is what I believe. I could be wrong.

[Edited on 10-10-2004 by tablet]

2. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

I believe that completely. My boyfriends mom is anemic. if anyone else had as little iron in their blood as she does, they would be dead instantly. its only because she lost the iron sooo slowly that she is around today.

3. amantine

amantine Premium Member

But can experience be transferred? If it can't be transferred, the question is useless. Is experience something that be taken away from someone and that can be added to another person, without the two people becoming different people? If you think that your experiences determine in part who you are, then this is a problem.

4. tablet

tablet Premium Member

Memory or Experience? I think I went wrong there.

I think it's memory. If you replace experience, you replaced the persion.

[Edited on 10-10-2004 by tablet]

5. junior_smith

junior_smith Premium Member

i don't think that matters amantine, i think the question is there, so it doesn't matter if it is possible.

i think it would be completely overwhelming, the only thing is humns like to be self-centered, they think their pain is the greatest pain ever felt, so what i might not think of as a big deal someone else could be crushed by

6. tablet

tablet Premium Member

I was exaggerating to prove my point. Every once we add in such effect into our post. ;)

7. bluesunday

bluesunday New Member

I beleive that a is possiable to transfer thought and therfore in a small way experance also . Between two people who have been trained in the proper meditaition tekniques yes it should be possibal. Sry for the spelling we need a spell check here ! :larrow:

8. tablet

tablet Premium Member

Welcome aboard bluesunday.

Maybe in the future we'll going to steal alien technology and implement a spell checker.

9. Iceberg

Iceberg Premium Member

Death that we couldn't handle ten years ago could be death we can handle now. A large number of deaths transferred to another person could be so much grieft they dei from it.