ID Lounge Tickling in the stomach

Discussion in 'ID Members Lounge' started by Subdued, Apr 15, 2005.

1. Subdued

Subdued Emotional Wreckage Premium Member

I don't know whether this has ever happened to you... Sometimes i get this weird tickling in the stomach. Like this one time - i see a strange thing that i have never seen before, but it seems so familiar to me, and i like it so much. I look at it more closely, and it gives me a whole new palette of feelings, tells me a story... Okay, i admit, it's a crazy topic, i just wanted to share the thing below.:D

[​IMG]

Taken from: David Scheinmann

2. Bleys

Bleys Phoenix Takes Flight Staff Member

Just my own personal theory...

but I wonder if our brains record everything we see, hear, or smell taste - even if we are not consciously aware of it. That feeling of familiarity or deja vu may be our brain recalling something that we were not even aware we have seen/heard/smelled before but actually did.

Of course, I could be wrong. ;)

Bleys

3. helenheaven

helenheaven Premium Member

Was reading in the paper about a mathematical genius who found the 13th root of some 200 strong sequence of numbers...in about 14 seconds....neurologists say that maths geniuses use a different part of their brain than the rest of us

So I guess we could all tap into amazing abilities, if we only knew how ? Surely we all have this elusive part of the brain to draw upon ?