Chit Chat The Strangest Email

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Zsandmann, Mar 30, 2005.

1. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

I just recieved this email in one of my private email addresses. It never gets spam. They knew my real name which was also weird.

I didnt know where to post this, but it is so weird. It sounds like they are trying to buy a time/dimension travel machine from me. Weird, weird, weird.

Z

2. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

3. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

My Reply:

4. Bleys

Bleys Phoenix Takes Flight Staff Member

:lol:

A sensitive and informative reply. Kudos to you. However, I forsee two possible results from this reply:

1) This guy actually spends the next month in pursuit of the materials you suggested

OR

2) This guy posts your reply on ATS as proof of a conspiracy to suppress new developments.

remember no good deed goes unpunished.
    Bleys

5. mscbkc070904

mscbkc070904 Premium Member

Hmmm, reminds me if might have been one of the real characters in One That Flew Over the Cukoos Nest (sp)?

6. tablet

tablet Premium Member

Looks like someone is trying to pull your string. I heard a similar story and it was a spam but it was a well researched one.

This person before sending out a mail spend time researching the person they'rea bout to send the mail... This cannot be out of the blue because it knows your name and it knows your Private email address... So that also mean... that person is here at ID or is behind ID and watching. :wow: I hope I don't scare you there.

Either that or you're trying to pull my leg or the members here. Remember guys,,, April fool is around the corner!!!!! :pbjtime:

edit: also it's a mistake to reply to email that you don't know.. .1: it can track and trace you... it's like knocking on someone door and if they answer... ting ting. someone is at home.

7. bodebliss

bodebliss The Zoc-La of Kromm-B Premium Member

How would you like to chance a ticket to the future. It may be a long shot, but it's the only one I've seen.

http://www.timetravelfund.com/

Tickets are $10 and you'd have a remake of your will to have your relatives notify the TimeTravel Fund of the place and time of your death so they can come pick you up beforehand.

8. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

YirePope Registration Information

Registrant:
    Solberg, Fred

ATTN: YIREPOPE.COM
    c/o Network Solutions
    P.O. Box 447
    Herndon, VA 20172-0447
    Phone: 570-708-8780

Domain Name: YIREPOPE.COM

Administrative Contact :
    Solberg, Fred
    [email protected]
    c/o Network Solutions
    P.O. Box 447
    Herndon, VA 20172-0447

Technical Contact :
    Solberg, Fred
    [email protected]
    c/o Network Solutions
    P.O. Box 447
    Herndon, VA 20172-0447

Record expires on 15-Sep-2005
    Record created on 15-Sep-2004
    Database last updated on 15-Sep-2004

9. JcMinJapan

Read this.... VERY INTERESTING
    http://www.smooshspace.com/weblog/archive/000284.html

I hate Spam...BUT....
    This one made me laugh...

Hello,

If you are a Time Traveler from Dimension D1263GT10, year 2008 or Dimension D2044GT5, year 2432 and or in possession of the Dimensional Warp Generator wrist watch, the Carbon Copy Replica model #52 4350 series or similar technology I need your help! My entire life and health has been messed with by evil beings! I simply need the safest method of transferring my consciousness or returning to my younger self with my current mind/memory. I need an advanced time traveler to work with who can help me, I'd would prefer someone with access to teleportation as well as a variety different types of time travel. This is not a joke! I am serious! Please send a separate email to me at: [email protected] if you can help! Thanks

Posted by SMooSH at July 16, 2002 10:37 AM

I added a few interesting posts

Comments

This guy IS serious by the way. Hes been doing this search for years and naively believing whatever sci-fi lie you tell him. I forget the long version of his story but he has some serious issues
    Posted by: on July 21, 2002 12:55 PM

I just got an email from the guy today, and have been trying to find out wtf he's talking about. here's the conversation (im anmehxr, btw):
    PeterNwR: how do i know you will understand if i tell you?
    AnmeHxr: i have a large comprehension ability
    AnmeHxr: trust?
    PeterNwR: First I need the transduction capacitor to go back and have someone make sure I was never vaccinated. There was a recall on it, it has caused me many health problems and I know I was an experiment to this corrupt conspiracy from the beginning starting with it.
    PeterNwR: I must then use the dimensional warp generator return my mind to my former self so that I can take back my life which has been destroyed by the evil aliens. They have messed with my life and health in the worst possible way you can imagine and now I
    PeterNwR: am dying of CJD. I have known two others who were messed with by these same evil beings, returned to there former self, foiled there schemes and successfully taken there life's back.
    AnmeHxr: sounds like star treck gone wrong
    AnmeHxr: ...
    AnmeHxr: sorry bud
    AnmeHxr: that sucks
    AnmeHxr: wish i could help..
    AnmeHxr: how did u get my SN
    PeterNwR: and now i am sure that if you did have te items your going to deny you have them.
    AnmeHxr: dude, if i had em, i would give em to you. i have never heard of this thing before, let alone known that advance type of technology even exists.
    AnmeHxr: honstly, im a little freaked out now.
    Auto response from PeterNwR: I am away from my computer right now.

AnmeHxr: when do the aliens take over?
    AnmeHxr: hello?

PeterNwR signed on at 10:04:46 PM.
    AnmeHxr: hello?

AnmeHxr: will you talk to me?
    AnmeHxr: when do all of these events take place??

he's freakin' me out, man.
    Posted by: #@!&% on September 24, 2002 10:26 PM

Wow... the same guy randomly sent a mail to a bunch of people about that stuff. I happened to be on it. I played along and said I had it. He offered me 10,000 dollars for 2 of these things. He's even offering to send me money to a P.O. Box for a round trip flight to Boston, which is close to where he lives. He wants to meet in the mall. He even gave me his PHONE NUMBER to call him. What should I do? I though this was some kinda joke. Some college kid doing something out of boredom to see how many people would respond. I was just gonna play along, see how far he would go... but uh, this is freakin me out now.
    Posted by: Matt on October 14, 2002 02:10 AM

10. mscbkc070904

mscbkc070904 Premium Member

There are some weirdos out there. I worked with a guy back some time ago, this guy was whacked out too. We all just sort of snickered at the things he told us. Here are some examples:

1. Gave directions to the terrorists who committed 9/11 on how to get to NY to catch their flight.
    2. Was a CIA covert ops agent, but the Russians found him and he was in Siberian Jail for 6 months being totured
    3. His house has topline, state of the art tech and runs supercomputers and can hack into any defense programs
    4. Assisted in creating the new super stealth nuke subs for the USN
    5. Use to the be the light show techie for Metallica back in the late 80's
    6. He helped discover nanotechnology, long before anyone did, but his name never got mention for his rsearch work

And there was alot more, just cant remember them...He was serious, i used to ask him what drugs he took at home, if he was on meds. I found out later, he was in a mental hospital for like 4 yrs, sad, but before we found out about it, he was serious, he had alot of the naive people believing him, but for us a little older and wiser, the time tables and the content of his stories were way off and bizarre.

I had to keep other employees from getting him mad, when calling his bluff, cause the last thing I needed him doing was going POSTAL on us. He was a great employee, but when he started telling stories, OMG.

11. nika00000111

nika00000111 New Member

then again he might not be crazy... pleanty of people have been labeled crazy and later on they turned out to be right on

12. Icewolf

Icewolf Premium Member

I'm confused as 2
    a, how he knew your name
    b, how he knew our discussions on selling our trans_universal transportation unit, you told me you would never sell it.

13. JcMinJapan

Well, Ice, I think he over heard a conversation from Z and I about the "PLANS" for the device..... I think he knows we could not sell the device, but the plans can always be copied.. Although as you know... They are hard to read.... ;)

14. bodebliss

bodebliss The Zoc-La of Kromm-B Premium Member

Maybe he sends emails to people who will eventually have what he is looking for so that when you get your hands on the item you think of Paul need for the device, firstly.

15. ilovepizza

ilovepizza Premium Member

trans_universal transportation unit What is that? Yes I know it is fake, but it must of have been in some movie or some book, so I am curious what did in the movie or book.

16. MidnightDStroyer

MidnightDStroyer New Member

For this one, I probably would've told him that he needed to lead up to performing #6 in a crowded public place...And the phrase he would need to repeat (loudly, of course) would be, "Owa Tana Siam".
    ;)