The Return of SETH!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Website Support & Announcements' started by JcMinJapan, Oct 24, 2004.

1. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

Let`s all give a warm welcome back to Seth! He is out and about, so all watch out! :lol: Ok, so my poetry is something.. hmm :( Well, I want to say welcome back, we have missed you alot! Here is a special gift from each member, yes all 153 of us..... You special gift is below. Welcome back!

:moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon:
    :moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::moon:
    :moon::moon::moon:

2. tablet

tablet Premium Member

Ignorance Denied - The return of Seth. (on dvd now).

By the way what happened to seth? why was he in the hospital?

3. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

Welcome back! Hope you can find your way around :) Its like someone came in and moved all your furniture around, huh?

4. ilovepizza

ilovepizza Premium Member

Welcome back Seth!!!!! We are all glad you are back.

5. Bleys

Bleys Phoenix Takes Flight Staff Member

He was going to post a little tonight but he is still a little "out of sorts." But he wants to thank everyone for their kind words and prayers.

For those who don't know, he had pacreatitis and developed some complications but was finally released tonight after almost 2 weeks of sponge baths and morphine. He and his carrots sticks are now resting comfortably - they are joined by his TIVO and Pittsburgh Steelers jersey.

Thanks again to all of you - it's been a helluva couple of weeks and you all kept me going.:love:

6. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

Now that all is getting better I am sure Seth will be in party mode soon... :) So, lets GET THIS PARTY STARTED!

[align=center]:sing::sing::sing:[/align]
    [align=center]:sing::sing::sing:[/align]

:pbjtime::pbjtime::pbjtime::pbjtime::pbjtime::pbjtime::pbjtime::pbjtime::pbjtime::pbjtime::pbjtime::pbjtime::pbjtime::pbjtime::pbjtime::pbjtime::pbjtime::pbjtime::pbjtime::pbjtime::pbjtime::pbjtime::pbjtime:
    :pbjtime::pbjtime::pbjtime::pbjtime::pbjtime::pbjtime::pbjtime::pbjtime::pbjtime::pbjtime::pbjtime::pbjtime::pbjtime::pbjtime::pbjtime::pbjtime::pbjtime::pbjtime::pbjtime::pbjtime::pbjtime::pbjtime::pbjtime:

[Edited on 25-10-2004 by JcMinJapan]

7. helenheaven

helenheaven Premium Member

woo hoo

Welcome Back !!!!!!

YEAH BABY !!!

Good to see Seth rides again !

Hope you like the redocarating !

8. Mark

Mark ♤♡◇♧ Staff Member

Alright ! Whooo Hoo!

(Bleys, you sure he just wasnt holding out for the sponge bath's? :shk: )

[Edited on 27-10-2004 by smirkley]

9. junior_smith

junior_smith Premium Member

welcome back seth, the politcal forum wasnt the same with out you

10. DreamLandMafia

DreamLandMafia Premium Member

*insert repetive welcoming*

:how:

11. Seth Bullock

Seth Bullock Premium Member

Thank you to everyone for your concern. It is much appriciated. Though I am now home, the nature of my illness and the way I feel has still kept me from spending much (any, really) time in front of my computer. I hope to be back and posting this weekend in preperation for the elections on Tuesday. Again, thank you all for your support, it really does mean alot.

Seth

12. helenheaven

helenheaven Premium Member

Welcome back,
    Your dreams were your ticket out.

Welcome back,
    To that same old place that you laughed about.

Well the names have all changed since you hung around,
    But those dreams have remained and they're turned around.

Who'd have thought they'd lead ya (Who'd have thought they'd lead ya)
    Here where we need ya (Here where we need ya)

Yeah we tease him a lot cause we've hot him on the spot, welcome back,
    Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back. :moon:

[Edited on 29-10-2004 by JcMinJapan]