The Research Forum

Discussion in 'Website Support & Announcements' started by Zsandmann, Sep 1, 2004.

1. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

Hi everyone, we are still bringing everything online, but I want to take time to open the research forum to you guys. Please send a U2U to a captain if you would like to start a project. It should be in the following format.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The captains will then discuss all submitted topics, merge ones that are similar in nature, redirect your focus, etc. and U2U with the forum password.

NOTE: At this time there is no added benefit to using the research forum as we dont use a points system here, but we will at least come up with a custom member ranking title for you guys.

Good Luck.

Z Out

[Edited on 1-9-04 by Zsandmann]

2. ilovepizza

ilovepizza Premium Member

I do not want to be in a research project myself but I thought I would give some ideas for topics that other people might want to research.

Something about the destruction of the environment would be an interesting topic.

Researching new inventions to hit the consumer market soon.

I think something about pet cloning would be really intersting.

Once I think of more I will post them. I hope this helps people who could not think of a good reasearch topic.

3. Cinderloft

Cinderloft Premium Member

1. Chemtrails and the relationship with weather/patterns

2. North-American reptiles/snakes - Where have they all gone?
    (Note: When I was a kid, there were always toads, frogs, salamanders, garden snakes, etc in my area, always. I have not seen many, if any, for years now.)

3. Snow/rain fall tracking for North America (accumulation, storm progression, length, etc.)

4. Double-standards in the UN - UN resolutions and why defiance by certain countries is acceptable.

5. Why one of every pair of my socks decides to take a one way portal to Narnia which resides in the back of every clothsdryer.

4. ilovepizza

ilovepizza Premium Member

5. Why one of every pair of my socks decides to take a one way portal to Narnia which resides in the back of every clothsdryer.

Great topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I said I did not want to partake in a research project, but this topic is too good to pass up.

5. Waxy cheesecake

Waxy cheesecake Premium Member

I can not partake in research because of school.

But I had an idea. perhaps ID's research could only be on stuff the is inconclusive. Like the Lifters for example. I have seen evidence too support both theroys on what makes them float but have been unable too experiment with it.