ID Introduction The Prodigal Son

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself @ ID' started by PurdueNuc, Sep 8, 2004.

1. PurdueNuc

PurdueNuc New Member

After running off and squandering my fortune, I have returned. I apologize to the captains and the other hunters, as my help probably could have been used (not to toot my own horn or anything). Regardless, I congratulate you all on a job well done in completing the journey.

My absence was due to a few rocks (well, more like boulders) I threw in front of myself on the road of life. Foremost among them, I was supposed to graduate college in August, but due to several complicated reasons I am stuck at Purdue until December.

Looks like I'm back on track for a while, so hopefully I'll be able to check in a bit more frequently. ID looks to be a promising site from the quick scan I have given it so far, and I am excited to see what develops.

2. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

Welcome to the club, PDN, sit down and rest a spell. There is something here for everyone.

Z Out

3. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

HE IS ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!! BWA HA HA

PN, Great to have you back! Hope you enjoy it and find a few things of interest for you here. :)

4. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

Yay!!! Purdue is here! Sorry to hear you werent able to graduate on time, but who knows, there might be a good reason for it. Glad you could make your way to ID.com though. You were missed

---pineapple

5. oddtodd

oddtodd Premium Member

Instant Mod status too !!!

Thought you dropped cause of not getting a ringy ding , and your avatar sig over at ATS was kinda glum . Sorry to hear about school , but glad to see your name in lights again (blue and lavender at that) .

I would like a star also . Just one . Where is the ID.com store ? *edit oooooohhhhh I have a star !! Thank you sir may I have another ?

6. Cinderloft

Cinderloft Premium Member

Welcome Purdue! Glad to have you around again! Make yourself at home!

7. DreamLandMafia

DreamLandMafia Premium Member

Hey PurdueNuc!

Welcome to IgnoranceDenied...where you are among your own kind...Denyers of Ignorance!