THe problem for Birthday ticker

Discussion in 'Website Support & Announcements' started by tablet, Nov 19, 2004.

1. tablet

tablet Premium Member

That there's no problem!

actually there is... it's ok for small community, but as this site get larger and larger, that mean we have to celebrate everyones birthday.

Helen was a special case because she was the only super mod at the time. I'm not just talking about Mod. What about we celebrate person a, but not b? See where this lead to?

2. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

I'm confused.

---pineapple

3. tablet

tablet Premium Member

I'm testing to see how powerful the potion is.

4. pineappleupsidedown

I'm sry, i do not see what you are implying.

---pineapple

5. tablet

tablet Premium Member

I'll leave it here and see if anyone can figure it out.

Wait changed my mind. leave it here.

6. oddtodd

oddtodd Premium Member

tablet , is it your birthday ? I can't find the birthday thread .... Little mod help ?

7. tablet

tablet Premium Member

Nope. It has nothing to do with me. :D

The staff are not allow to guess this one! Stay away from this one!! :p

Ok, Here's the clue:
    This thread has a hidden msg that lead to the problem need to be solve. I didn't realize that this thread helped JC to recall Bleys birthday. So looks like I killed two birds with 1 stone.

The interesting things about human in solving problem is that they stuck on the problem they never solve before! So, the only way for you to solve this is by ACCIDENT. Once you solve this one, you will use this on your next puzzle.

8. pineappleupsidedown

oddtodd, birthday ticker is in the "day in history" section.

So tablet, does this mean i am not allowed to guess?

---pineapple

9. DreamLandMafia

DreamLandMafia Premium Member

Ah yes...i see what you mean Tablet. We cant celebrate EVERYBODYS birthday, unless theres some automated way to show "Happy Birthday #@!&%" in the ticker or some place else, which there is, but since this board cant be altered, itll become extremely difficult to do everybody in the ticker.