Human Biology The Phaomnneal Pweor Of The Hmuan Mnid

Discussion in 'Human Biology' started by Sauron, Sep 26, 2004.

1. Sauron

Sauron New Member

THE PHAOMNNEAL PWEOR OF THE HMUAN MNID

Aoccdrnig to a rseearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in what oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the only prmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Amzanig huh?
    Now I'm tinkihng aobut all the tmie I
    wtsead in sochol lrenanig how to slpel..

2. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

Very nice one. It was actually very simple to read.

3. helenheaven

helenheaven Premium Member

now when I have had a few drinks and make a post, you'll think I'm doing it on purpose ?

good one, ha ha ;)

4. oddtodd

oddtodd Premium Member

Funny you said that , I thought it was a drunken posting at first but was able to understand it precfetly .

5. Icewolf

Icewolf Premium Member

I like that, quite interesting really, I always wondered what government spending on research at Cambridge really did, nice to know where my taxes go, lol.

6. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

Yeah, when i read the forum title, i laughed cause Phaomnneal was spelled wrong. I failed to notice the rest of the words in the title were wrong as well. :p

---pineapple

7. DontTreadOnMe

DontTreadOnMe Member

I saw a link about this on another website. Totally amazing.

Too bad for most who can't spell : this doesn't help them at all since most of them simply don't know which letters to use:(
    In other words, Sauron you didn't waste your time at all
    :D