Relationships The Difference Between Women And Men

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by tablet, Dec 2, 2004.

1. tablet

tablet Premium Member

Women are honest, loyal, and forgiving. They are smart; knowing that knowledge is power. But they still know how to use their softer side to make a point. Women want to be the best for their family, their friends, and themselves. Their hearts break when a friend dies. They have sorrow at the loss of a family member, yet they are strong when they think there is no strength left. A woman can make a romantic evening unforgettable. Women come in all sizes, in all colors and shapes. They live in homes, apartments and cabins. They drive, fly, walk, run or e-mail you to show how much they care about you. The heart of a woman is what makes the world spin! Women do more than just give birth. They bring joy and hope. They give compassion and ideals. They give moral support to their family and friends. And all they want back is a hug, a smile and for you to do the same to people you come in contact with.

Men: Men are good at lifting heavy stuff and fixing sh*t.

Just a joke.. ahahha. I took it off some other site.. can't post link because it's not for all ages. So what's your view on men and women? I seems to agree with the writer (above)

[Edited on 4-12-2004 by tablet]

2. marg6043

marg6043 Premium Member

As an adult wome I said what my mother grand mother told me a long time ago when I was a young girl.

"men are like a good house build to last, but women are the hart of the house and what it keeps it warm and comfortable, if the house crumble the hart can still beat, but if the hart stops the house will die"

So I always said we women do a lot to keep our men happy. And then again if one hart stops beating the house will find another one to replace it.:lol:

3. Icewolf

Icewolf Premium Member

I thought the differences between men and woman were obvious
    World number 1 at chess is a man

4. Seth Bullock

Seth Bullock Premium Member

I believe almost any comment I would make to this subject would somehow get me in trouble. Therefore, I shal remove myself from this thread posthaste.:help:

5. /Future Corpse/

/Future Corpse/ Premium Member

You have obviously never been exposed to some of my former girlfriends.:wow:

6. tablet

tablet Premium Member

Tell me about it. :lol: I know some are into magics and gothic so that's probably what you mean.

7. Icewolf

Icewolf Premium Member

lol, yes ( :shk: )

8. Bleys

Bleys Phoenix Takes Flight Staff Member

I for one applaud tablet's bravery in acknowledging that women are by far the superior sex. The rest of you men could learn a lot from tablet. :lol:

BTW Seth - good move on your part to remain silent.

B.

9. black hawk

black hawk Premium Member

well, i would say that men are the works, and women are just here to recieve and watch tv. Men are out there working hard and stuff, while women get all the pampering....lol

10. helenheaven

helenheaven Premium Member

hmmm....NO

11. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

I think you switched Men and Women on that post Black Hawk

:brkdnc:

---pineapple

12. /Future Corpse/

/Future Corpse/ Premium Member

Wait! Did we date the same people?:lol:

13. Waxy cheesecake

Waxy cheesecake Premium Member

Have you ever met a women in your life time, or have you been locked up in a tower for your intire life?
    :lol:
    Smart? You have obviously NEVER met ANY AND ALL WITH FEW EXCEPTION of the girls at my school.

14. darkwolf3636

darkwolf3636 New Member

AHEM! And what is THAT supposed to mean???

15. tablet

tablet Premium Member

Darkwolf I have no idea ahahahah. Are you related to IceWolf??? We alot of wolf in here.

16. jezebel

jezebel New Member

Why do people always consider one sex to be inferior to the other?

Men and women have let this ridiculous notion replace their desire to understand what makes the opposite sex tick. Until we stop trying to prove "anything you can do, I can do better", and accept that men and women are different, but that those differences are what make us equal, we will never have any peace.

We are designed to compliment each other and provide balance. Sure women can be loving and sweet and soft and strong and intelligent. They can also be conniving, manipulative, petty, cruel, and deceitful. Some women are the former and some are the latter, but we all have the ability to be each of those things and more.

Women can be very intuitive and empathetic, with the ability to sense the needs and/or weaknesses of others. Because of this, women are a powerful force to be reckoned with. Our most noticeable difference from the male sex is the way in which we attack other humans. Women are instinctive experts at mental warfare, while men prefer direct confrontation and physical battle.

Men often find out about our "dark powers" the hard way, when they get emotionally involved with a woman who prefers head-games and drama to unity and peace. Many guys I know ended up getting their hearts stepped on by someone like that, and now they are perpetuating the cycle by using the same head-games back against women.

Many women who get stepped on by men do the same thing, but in reverse. They think that by adopting a "tough" attitude they can avoid getting hurt. I don't know if they've succeeded in avoiding heartache but I've yet to see any of them find real happiness.

17. SubVolitional

SubVolitional Member

I would have to say that I endeavor to not judge the way of the world based on my few past girlfriends, or shall I say endurances, though I am a firm believer in judging an individual on his/her own merits.

18. rawiea

rawiea New Member

At last! A little reality. I was beginning to think this thread was a "Worship Woman-Step on Man" one. I have been married most of my life and my wife is all that jezebel just described.
    But more.
    When I feel like I am racing toward a waterfall on a log and there is no hope, just a touch of her hand is like a lifeline to safety. She is like an extension of me, or am I an extension of her? I totally trust her. There is nothing I would not attempt to do for her. Her strengths compensate for my weaknesses, just as mine compensate for hers.
    The difference between Women and Men??? I think men are more prone to action, while women want to study an issue for just a bit too long.

19. tablet

tablet Premium Member

I started this thread when I was in a humourous mood, therefore it was intended as a joke. It's interesting that we got this far.

But seriously... if you want to be serious. What would the world be like if Women actually run the world????

20. OhIgnorantOne

OhIgnorantOne Member

Joke? A JOKE? YOU CALL THAT A JOKE?

:sing::cryb::roll:

(Just kidding I was trying to think of something outstanding to say before I saw that post LOLOLOL so oh well.)