Chit Chat The Choking Doberman

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by mscbkc070904, Mar 20, 2005.

  1. mscbkc070904

    mscbkc070904 Premium Member

    A woman came home from shopping to find her Doberman choking on something, she quickly put him in the car and drove him to the vet. The vet told her to go on home while he operated to remove whatever was lodged in the dog's windpipe, and he'd call her when she could pick up her pet. She wasn't home for long when the vet called and told her in an excited voice to get out of the house right now, he'd be by to explain in a few minutes. from her neighbor's window she saw the vet arrive with the police and ran out to see if her dog was alright and what was going on. As the police ran into her house the vet told her what her loving pet had choked on, two human fingers. The police found the escaped Lunatic hiding in the closet nursing his mangled hand.