Human Biology Test your Senses!

Discussion in 'Human Biology' started by Bleys, Dec 3, 2004.

1. Bleys

Bleys Phoenix Takes Flight Staff Member

I saw this test on the Science & Nature links on the BBC site and thought it would be interesting one for ID members. I only scored 15 out of 20 right and was extremely pleased. I was really stumped a couple of times or completely wrong.

The test can be found - HERE Take the test, post your results and let us know what you think.

B.

2. Seth Bullock

Seth Bullock Premium Member

Hmm I got eight. This is a stupid test since I did not do well. You will find that all tests in which I do not do well are stupid.:mad:

3. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

8/20 ok but I need to sharpen up.

I have a disagreement with one question though. I love pineapple and mayo sandwiches and Id eat that before pineapple and soy sauce any day.

Run pineapple run :wow:

4. Bleys

Z-
    Mayo and pineapple sandwiches - disgusting! But hey I like sweet pickle and cheese sandwiches.

Maybe the test is biased in favor of women? :puz:

Bleys-

5. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

Are they also stupid when you are beaten by a Girl? ;) JK Seth

The only thing i didnt like about this test is the food combos. I do not like the "toppings" of either of the correct answers, so i did not pick them. And one is about pineapple for goodness sake! i think i would know.

Also, i would figure out the answer, but as i moved my mouse towards the answer i would run out of time. I decided to count those anyways.

so i got 12/18, if you dont count the food ones.

---pineapple

6. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

I dont think the test is biased I think females have more acute senses. Ive always heard that, that females could see colors more vivadly, hear different octaves, etc. I smell a research project. Hahahaha I said smell in a sensory post, I crack me up.

7. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

a lot of them i already knew the trick to solving them. like the octaves, i went to a science mueseum once that had a circular keyboard. You could keep pressing the buttons around and around in a circle and they would keep getting higher and higher.

---pineapple

8. DontTreadOnMe

DontTreadOnMe Member

I didn't run out of time, I guess my brain is quicker than my eyes. I have no dept perception *boo-hoo* and got all the spatila one wrong :(

7/20

9. 8 out 20 it was very interesting:brkdnc:

10. Hazlenuttt

Hazlenuttt New Member

8/20... That test was a riot..how am I supposed to know food combinations..What..since when was this a Cooking forum?

11. Icewolf

Icewolf Premium Member

18/20, that was very hard! but enjoyable.

12. junior_smith

junior_smith Premium Member

10/20 dang stupid test make me so mad makes me wanna hurt people cause i dont smell good and i dont hear good and blah blah blah

13. Bleys

You and Seth are two peas in a pod - he said the same thing. Damn rigged test that serves no purpose other than to make men look bad. :lol:

B

14. DreamLandMafia

DreamLandMafia Premium Member

I got a 4!!!

Thats 20%....F!!!

15. parrhesia

parrhesia Member

I got 17/20

I like those kinds of tests :)

16. mscbkc070904

mscbkc070904 Premium Member

I got 18/20, the caviar and the acid one stumped me...some of the ones I was just barely in there for line up and some were guesses that were right. I guess I lucked out. Fun test though.

17. lord_lizarus

lord_lizarus Premium Member

15/20 the godzilla one was hard but I'm happy with that:bouncy:

18. Iceberg

Iceberg Premium Member

12/20
    Okay but I need to sharpen up.... the caviar stumped me. I mean, I'm not so rich as to have even tasted caviar. Don't blame meee...

19. Lady_P

Lady_P New Member

13/20

I didnt like the food combos either but got them right. It was more a case of looking at their flavour, ie, salty, sweet, sour and then picking the ones that go together.

20. Pookey

Pookey Member

18/20 I missed that stupid King Kong/Godzilla one.