Puzzles & Games Tebbo's first riddle - SOLVED

Discussion in 'Puzzles & Games' started by Tebbo, Mar 6, 2005.

1. Tebbo

Tebbo Member

Tebbo\'s first riddle - SOLVED

1) A man is found at the bottom of a bridge over dry land. The Coroners deduce that he died at exacly 4:37 p.m.. How did they know?

2) A man is found in a locked vault with a head wound caused by a bullet. Coroners remove the bullet from his head and find that it is indeed the cause of death. There is no empty shell left in the gun. Why?

3) A naked woman trapped in a rowboat about 100ft. from the shore is rescues by helicopter after being stranded for three days. Her swimsuit is hanging over the side into the water. The rescuers asked her why she did not just swim back, her reply was that there were sharks surrounding the raft. The sharks remained there all 3 days, why?

[Edited on 6-3-2005 by Tebbo]

2. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

3 - she was on her period so there was blood in the swimsuit?

---Pineapple

3. Tebbo

Tebbo Member

:D correct

Left:

1) A man is found at the bottom of a bridge over dry land. The Coroners deduce that he died at exacly 4:37 p.m.. How did they know?

2) A man is found in a locked vault with a head wound caused by a bullet. Coroners remove the bullet from his head and find that it is indeed the cause of death. There is no empty shell left in the gun. Why?

[Edited on 3-6-2005 by Tebbo]

4. mscbkc070904

mscbkc070904 Premium Member

1. He was wearing a watch?

2. ?

5. Tebbo

Tebbo Member

:( i thought those two were two easy anyhow.

LEFT:

6. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

is it because the shell is dispelled from the gun automatically?

That, or someone killed him and threw him in a locked vault?

7. mscbkc070904

He was eating the bullet and it went off and he swallowed the shell?

8. Tebbo

Tebbo Member

no there was no shell anywhere

and no he died inside the vault

9. mscbkc070904

I dont know my brain is fried, its 415am here...if you dont want to give out the answer u2u me, i would like to know the answer, please.

10. nika00000111

nika00000111 New Member

was it one of those old muzzle loaders? the kind where its just black powder and a lead ball so there is no bullet case?

11. Tebbo

Tebbo Member

HA! yes this is finally solveed