Special gift for dedicated Rings Players

Discussion in 'Website Support & Announcements' started by JcMinJapan, Sep 15, 2004.

1. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

Now... for only the minions involved in the hunt with more than 30 posts in there as well. The posts must have been made prior to September 1, 2004. If you would like the title of "Prince of the Rings" or "Princess of the Rings" then just send me a U2U and I will get them on. Sorry, for the folks with 29 or less. I had to draw a line somewhere and picked this number out as it showed a little bit of commitment. I did not really want to leave anyone out, but this is a title for the ones really went through alot of effort and put in many hours of work. Thanks for your understanding on the line we needed to draw.

JCMinJapan

PS: Please state which one you are.... I do not want to guess genders.... Even if it seems obvious, I have been known to be braindead....especially after the Rings Game finished.

2. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

So basically JC is talking to (some you might not be eligiable: i cant tell who made their posts before 9-1-04) Cinderloft, DreamLandMafia, oddtodd, Star and Crescent, and ilovepizza. And me.

---pineapple

P.S. Can one of the new smilies (if/when we get them) have a crown?
    I like my new title, thanks very much.

3. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

I am not giving the titles to everyone, just the ones that ask for it. As, they may not want it. If someone is unsure and may be close, go ahead and U2U me or post it here in the thread and I will check it out for you.

4. ilovepizza

ilovepizza Premium Member

I have no idea if I made more than 30 posts. I will take the prince one though. I made as many posts as I could and still tried to help out. Thanks JcMinJapan