something up wity u2u's ?

Discussion in 'Website Support & Announcements' started by oddtodd, Oct 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oddtodd

oddtodd Premium Member

something up wity u2u\'s ?

Just not able to read the newest one and I am sure it is from a real pretty gal ..... Anyone else having this problem ? I can't access from the u2u alert , the standard button , or individuals u2u buttons on their posts .

Just wondering ....

Working now .... And it was NOT a pretty girl ..... Thanks for the update Z . This site is a blast and seems to be getting larger on a steady basis .

All the info that is here is the reason I joined ATS . ATS is a great site , but I was looking to share science ideas and investigate new technology . Not realy what I encountered there as most of you know . I'm sure this site will continue after the 90 days are over and it's lucky 4 of you and your new mods are here to run it ... It's gonna be BIG ( I saw it in a paranormal conspiracy religion based vision that I had during one of my many abductions) :roll:

[Edited on 19-10-2004 by oddtodd]

2. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

try taking off popup blocker?

---pineapple

3. oddtodd

oddtodd Premium Member

think it was my browser being funky . had trouble with e-mail as well . Just logged out and signed back in .... All is good now .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.