Chit Chat Sleep Tequ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mizar, Feb 4, 2005.

1. Mizar

Mizar Premium Member

Whats your sleep trick? How do you get a GREAT! nights sleep?

I haven't been sleeping too well lately and I want to try some new emethods. Mine aint working any more. I'll post it later I'm just geting in from a parade and my feets are killin me.

2. mscbkc070904

mscbkc070904 Premium Member

NyQuil always works for me, one it kills any type of possible cold I may or may not have and it knocks me out HARD.

3. kiwirobin

kiwirobin Premium Member

I have the same problem.
    Probably why I'm on ID so much at the moment.
    If it get's really bad and I can't shut up my head I take a whiskey and a little THC ( leagle here), and read a non-demanding book till I crash.

4. tablet

tablet Premium Member

I haven't been sleeping too well lately and I want to try some new emethods.
    Be honest, did you think alot lately?

Whats your sleep trick? How do you get a GREAT! nights sleep?
    Music, Music and make the bed comfortable. Lie on your bed and imagine you're floating on the ocean and above you is the blue sky.

5. Ape

Ape Premium Member

Well for one get a serta...........

6. Mizar

Mizar Premium Member

See generally I do this
    1. shower to relax about 40 min before I go to sleep.
    2. do some work or so on the computer with light in my room on for about 20 min.
    3. turn off my computer so I no longer see that screen and I can let my eyes begin to relax.
    4. go get a small snack and a glass of milk, no chocolate.
    5. get as little sound in my room as possible
    6. Turn off all source of light.
    7. Have a clean fixed bed
    8. lay down in darkness and focus on breathing for 5 min
    9. fall asleep

Generally this allows me to fully relax and go to sleep well and wake up rested. Unfourtnately this hasn't been the case lately for the most reason I do not have the time to do it all. I generalyy go from homework or music pratice or exercise straight to the sack. SO I'm looking for other sleep methods.