ID Introduction Saludos from Gambito

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself @ ID' started by Gambit, Dec 13, 2004.

1. Gambit

Gambit New Member

Just a quick note to say hi. Been living in a very cold northern place for 9 months (48 to go) and found this site by accident, looking for some stuff about Nag Hammadi scrolls, EEEEeeeeeeeeexcellent.....interesting topics and people that will make my life easier and help me cope with lack of vitamin D.

Cheerios

2. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

Welcome Gambito! I hope you enjoy it here. u2u me if you have any questions.

---pineapple

3. helenheaven

helenheaven Premium Member

Kia ora

Welcome to the board !

4. Bleys

Bleys Phoenix Takes Flight Staff Member

Welcome to the Board Gambito!

I hope you post your thoughts on the scrolls.

B.

5. Gambit

Gambit New Member

Kia Ora and Kia Kaha (stay strong) to you!!

6. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

hey there.. welcome to the site. Hope you find a little corner and and can read in peace. Be careful, a Seths cat loves to go wandering around and mess with the minions...

;)

7. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

What is Vitamin D in?

---pineapple

8. Gambit

Gambit New Member

Vitamin D is a fat soluble vitamin that is found in food. It can be made in your body thro’ exposure to ultraviolet rays from the sun, that is sunlight triggers vitamin D synthesis in your skin. The function of this vitamin D thang is to maintain normal blood levels of calcium and phosphorus, so it helps you to form and maintain strong bones.
    It can be found in milk (so I guess cows are a big source :grin:) but, sunlight is the major source of it...

9. AD5673

AD5673 Member

Welcome! :bouncy: