Chit Chat Royal Ignorance!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by JcMinJapan, Nov 18, 2004.

1. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

I love this guy... Ok, before you read on to my RANT, I do repect the royal family for all they have to go through. I know that now-a-days it is just ceremonial more or less and they do lose alot of freedom. I would not want the distinction of this title. It would be awesome to be TAKEN CARE of and have ANYTHING I want, but you cannot be a real person. Obviously his life style has led him to believe that this he is more special or worthy than anyone else in the world. Before you read below here, please read my disclaimer in my signature... BWAHA HA

His qualification: he is the son of the Queen. Wow, that is truly logical in his understanding huh? Well, he thinks he has a natural ability for the job? This is coming from a guy that could not even keep his marriage together. eh hemmmm.... ;)
    Ignorance Undenied or not? You tell me! :D

2. tablet

tablet Premium Member

I truly agreed with that man.

"What is wrong with people nowadays? Why do they all seem to think they are qualified to do things far above their capabilities?" the heir to the throne exclaims in the memorandum addressed to a more senior member of his household staff.

Sorry. But it's true. :D He's the insider.

3. JcMinJapan

I wonder if he was referring to himself???? :puz:

:sing::sing::sing::sing: ha ha ha

4. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

But isnt he royal as a result of his genetical makeup? whats the arguement here?

---pineapple

5. JcMinJapan

Good Point... ha ha I did not think about that. But, you are absolutely correct. ha ha

6. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

I think subconiously that is the real reason you named it "Royal Ignorance"

---pineapple

7. tablet

tablet Premium Member

You know, every now and then they throw out things like this to mess your mind. :) Oh, look the man is biting the dog! That I gotta see.

8. junior_smith

junior_smith Premium Member

Hahahah he is soo not true, this really pissed me off, this is aristocracy if this happens, there is no free world, there is no american dream. this is deplorable in the free world, he is just trying to hold onto the powers that he no longer has

9. helenheaven

helenheaven Premium Member

10. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

Oh my goodness, I just got around to reading this post and I have to say that it is arrogance like that that created the need to create parlament to rule in place of the aristocracy. I mean jeez, this guy has been pampered all his life because he is a relict of an old way of ruling that no longer applies to the way civilized people live. Needs to get head head out of his ... hat is what I say.

11. junior_smith

I did watch an inteview with william today (the first in about 6 months) and he is really down to earth, and earlier this year i watched a docmuentry of harry going to lethsoto to help aids victims, so hopefully the boys get ther mentality from their mom.

12. helenheaven

well unfortunately their mother wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed either...this lady who saw clairvoyants and psychics....did none of them say avoid French tunnels ??

13. junior_smith

that is in very poor taste

14. helenheaven

sorry Junior, didn't really come ou the way I meant it

Apologise for the poor taste