Physical Science Rebranding Physics = Making Einstein Youth Friendly

Discussion in 'Physical Science' started by tablet, Jan 14, 2005.

1. tablet

tablet Premium Member

I find this very strange.

2. bodebliss

bodebliss The Zoc-La of Kromm-B Premium Member

I think it's just one more dumbing down operation.When I was in grade school I had a strict order of nun's teach me. If you did not listen and recite your lessons well you got your knuckles rapped with a metal ruler. If you were a discipline problem Mother Superior had a whiffle board for that.

3. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

i Think they do this so ppl will actually have an interest in science.

And whats wrong with that?

---Pineapple

4. tablet

tablet Premium Member

Interest comes from inside. I don't think this kind of cRap music will get me interested in Physics. But I believe it will make it easier to remember what physics is. Like time and speed. Perhaps I'll know abit more about Einstein. But to really really get into physics you have to have a deep interest about it otherwise this little black magic show won't do you any good.

Do we really think that a teen who walk with his pants down with earphone in his head listening to Einstein rap and say "Cool, I'm going to study physics!". Rarely do we listen to music and try to understand the lyrics, we have plenty of good songs like Sunscreen. Why hasn't it help people to be kind? It's the easiest thing to do! No super study is needed!

My 0.1 cent.

5. bodebliss

bodebliss The Zoc-La of Kromm-B Premium Member

When I was in school the only subject of undying interest was sex and that subject seems to be the most long lived ongoing subject of all. They must say sex at least 10 times an hour on TV.

6. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

I think that this is a wonderful idea. Just the word @[email protected] scares alot of people. I think that if you can peak an interest with fun stuff, then they may want to look at it more seriously in the future.