Metaphysics reality

Discussion in 'Metaphysics' started by WILLOWWALKING, Feb 9, 2005.

1. WILLOWWALKING

WILLOWWALKING New Member

If this life were a book and i am on a page that belongs to myself maybe no one else is actually here i might be able to manipulate the future witch is inevitably the past ,when i look at photographs of myself in the past eg as a small child its as if its a stranger with a host of memories the same as mine i feel im only present at this moment in time ive actually shead my skin a thousand times or there is no future and no past it does not excist . (then why would i bother typing this.) SELF DENIAL MAYBE

2. /Future Corpse/

/Future Corpse/ Premium Member

Watching Butterfly Effect lately are we?

3. Subdued

Subdued Emotional Wreckage Premium Member

I haven't seen it... Do they use any punctuation there?

4. kiwirobin

kiwirobin Premium Member

Welcome to the NOW.

5. Ape

Ape Premium Member

Yeah I get what ur saying. Like you feel your only in the present. Think on this every second of every minute of every hour of our lives will never come again. I know you know this but do u really understand? For example today, no, right now. Febuary 9th 2005 4:35: 03 was just born (happening) and just died (stopped happening) and will never come again. Unless we have a time travel car like in Back To The Future!

6. mscbkc070904

mscbkc070904 Premium Member

Even if you travel in time, you are still not there or were you?

7. _Angel_1991

_Angel_1991 Premium Member

If you think that nothing is real, or if you are the only one that is real, or if you think that you are insane and living a life that only exists in your head, it will eventually lead to you becoming insane and then proving the statements you just made.

Happy?:lol: