Entertainment Reality Tv

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by tablet, Jan 21, 2005.

1. tablet

tablet Premium Member

Let's have some discussion on reality tv in general shall we? but first let's talk about this one called Quarantine. The news is a little old (May 11, 2004)

I'm very shock that most people would do anything for fame.

2. OdraNoel

OdraNoel New Member

Reality Era, my PET Hate!!!!!

Yuck! Destructive, pathetic, blood sucking studio execs and creative show designers worriedly look for the next things after "World's Bloodiest Crashes-Live Part 15". And what praytell do they come up with? The ultimate in Voyeurism. Sure, do it on the net and you're a sicko, but for any of your TV stations who wan't your money, they're gonna get a show filled with all societies nasties... fill it with jealousy, hate, blind ego fulfillment, complete material goals, and believe me that's where it BEGINS AND ENDS- (with contestants being a throwaway commodity of the TV stations as soon as the wow dries up which it always does.)

If someone asks me how crap the world is becoming then I tell them to look to the Reality Era. Television Execs and the wealthy investors and corporations sit around mahogany tables coming up with the ultimate, and of course, they GET the ultimate. The ultimate show with the ultimate voyeuristic shark feeding ingredients to get the mindless around the water cooler first thing next morning.

And you, little ones are the bait.... and what is YOUR bait. FAME! Bright lights, the boyfriend or girlfriend who rejected you 3 years ago realising they made a HUGE mistake now your popular, after all you've proved yourself haven't you by exposing your breasts on TV. Yes, you really are a star now!!

Can you tell I just don't like Reality TV? or not??

Big Brother is alive and well, and the governments of today must have saved billions in working out how to further imlement it, the Television and mankinds pathetic quest for see through materialism.

Did I mention I don't like reality TV?

Odra Noel

:dn::dn::dn::dn::dn::dn::dn::dn::dn::dn::dn::dn::dn::dn::dn:

3. mscbkc070904

mscbkc070904 Premium Member

Reality TV has gotten way out of hand. Some shows are ok, but there are some stupid ones out there. Like who's my daddy, the bachelor, the bachelorette, the biggest loser, avg joe, and some others I cant think of.

One i do remember, I think it was called temptation island, WHY would you go on that show to take a possible chance of ruining your relationship or marriage on National TV. Retarded. And that goes for some of the other ones just like it.

Now reality sports shows I like, for instance Amazing Race, Eco-Challenge they are real people, not good looking sexy fit perfect wieght atheletes, they are atheletes and normal everyday people that can together to do a race. Yes there is money involved in some of them and in others its just a test of endurance and to see how far your body can go or take.

Reality TV has become a bunch of crap and all the networks look at is, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$, profits, marketing, stocks, commission. And the people that sign up for the retarded shows, well they dont care that their lives are being unveiled in front of millions. I am not going to say anymore or get on my soapbox about this.